Great opportunity to work across B2B and B2B clients with a fun team.
- Gain vital industry experience from day one
- Work on a diverse and enviable client base across B2B and B2C
- Execute integrated campaigns across owned, earned and paid channels
Just graduated and looking for your first ever role in PR? Wanting a change from journalism or an in-house comms role? Or maybe you’re already at an agency, but where you landed is not what you wanted?
If so, come and have a chat with us.
We’re a successful integrated communications agency which, due to new business wins and an aggressive growth strategy, is looking for a new Account Executive who is eager to build their skills and enhance their career.
Our clients are some of Australia’s most valuable brands across the corporate, government, not-for-profit and consumer sectors, and as a result of our client mix, you’ll get lots of variety and exposure to both B2C and B2B.
Unlike at a big agency, you won’t be just a cog in the machine. You’ll get all the mentoring, training, exposure to a variety of communications disciplines and early responsibilities you need. You will work across different account groups to give you exposure to different skills, and also have direct access to the Managing Director and his many years of experience.
So, what do you need to bring to the table?
Ideally we’d like the following, but if you only tick some of the boxes, don’t worry – we’re flexible and willing to talk:
- Friendly and energetic, not afraid to pick up the phone
- Genuine interest in writing and storytelling
- Willingness to learn about PR and integrated communications
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of social media advertising platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc)
- Basic knowledge of the Google Ads interface (highly regarded)
- Customer service and social media community management experience
- A creative thinker who is curious to explore new concepts
If you’ve got some communications experience already, ideally that will be up to 18 months and would include a sound knowledge of traditional and digital media, as well as marketing.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch – just make sure you’re an Australian resident with a degree in Communications or a related field. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a brief cover letter. As we have a busy schedule, we’ll only be contacting successful applicants.
- Job Type
For further information