Amazing benefits including monthly wellness and tech allowance. Hybrid working model and continuous learning opportunities!
We’re looking for a Personal Assistant ideally with executive support experience to support the Senior Vice President APAC and Country Manager for Australia as well as ad hoc administrative support to the wider APAC leadership team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you. The ideal candidate is naturally curious, dedicated, detail-oriented with a strong desire to work with awesome people in a highly collaborative environment.
What you’ll do:
Great opportunity for an intelligent, proactive individual to work hand-in-hand supporting truly forward-thinking leadership. The ideal candidate will have high-level calendar management skills, excellent attention to detail, the ability to field numerous inbound requests and manage high-traffic email inboxes, along with the passion, vision and self-directed initiative to step outside of regular duties in order to benefit the team.
- Scheduling internal/external meetings, business travel and conference calls; managing logistics and preparation for external speaking engagements
- Handling expense reports, invoice payments, scanning and electronic filing of documents; preparing correspondence, reports and agendas
- Providing technological support on an ongoing basis and arranging internet-based meetings, calls and webcasts
- Acting as the public face for the leadership and responding to internal and external contacts of the organization with professionalism and integrity
- Maintaining discretion and a keen understanding of the personnel as well as the organizational and legal impacts of the information handled
- Interacting and coordinating efforts with management and other Executive Assistants within the organization
- Additional scope of work, event management for small to large events, working closely with marketing and leadership.
- Ideally 2+ years of experience in a Personal Assistant or similar administrative position, perhaps looking to take the next step up
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organization skills and strong attention to detail; the ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently with sometimes little or no supervision
- Flexible, positive approach in a fast-paced environment
- Quick learner with a knack for technology — able to figure out new systems and adapt on the go
- Highly proficient in technology office productivity and collaboration tools including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel), SharePoint, Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets) and Slack
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments, activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path optimization.
- Job Type
- $75,000 -$85,000
For further information
- Jo Ellis