Compass Studio is looking for a passionate Performance Marketing Manager who is interested in joining our Digital Marketing campaigns working across our purpose-led brand portfolio.
Specialising in purpose-led, environmental and outdoor brands and working with partners such as Patagonia, Youswim, The Seabin Project, Thankyou, Arc’Teryx, Compass Studio is an agency doing things differently. Based in Sydney, we are independent, Australia’s youngest agency to ever become B-Corp certified and recently became carbon neutral.
We’re looking for someone with a sleeves-up resourcefulness, who is passionate about the space we occupy and who wants to develop and grow their professional skill-set within a company that is doing some really good work, for some really good brands
What we’re looking for:
- 2-3+ years in performance marketing, preferably at an agency
- Good vibes, passionate, values-driven and collaborative thinker
- Ability to prioritise, self-guide and lead learning and best-practice
- Strong understanding across platforms and the ability to optimise, develop and make efficiencies to results and learnings
- Ability to write compelling copy and create assets for a variety of audiences, brands, and industries
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud & Canva (not compulsory)
- A solid grasp of measurement and the ability to adjust strategies based on analytics
- Competency in data and conversion tools e.g. Google Analytics/Data Studio
- Highly competent in reporting and developing strategies based on data and trends
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail, strong pride in your work and ability to multitask
- Previous experience managing multiple accounts across Facebook Business Manager
- Support Digital Marketing Manager with day-to-day account management of clients in the paid space, to encourage good relationship and account renewals
- Management of all paid ad campaigns across including strategy, copywriting, implementation, measuring and optimisation
- Optimising campaigns across multiple channels (including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn) to deliver the best ROI for our clients
- Proactively identifying previous pain-points for clients’ ads and creating solutions for them
- Actively improve results on a monthly basis for our clients
- Report on key performance indicators to the wider Digital Marketing team and clients on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Engaging in best practice, further learning and seeking to educate both the team and our clients on your speciality
- Working with our Social Media Manager to ensure our performance marketing compliments our organic strategy across all clients
- Working with the Digital Marketing Manager + Compass Directors to ensure that we are exploring all Performance Marketing opportunities, leads and optimisations for Compass Studio as a whole
- The opportunity to work with globally recognised brands leading the purpose-led space.
- Knowledge of the ever-evolving Australian media/marketing landscape and networking opportunities.
- Opportunity to experience the dynamic of a fast-paced agency office environment.
- A supportive and creative learning environment for you to develop your career.
- Remote working, summer hours, never work on your birthday, paid community/volunteer days and Pro-bono work.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- A can-do person who is positive, energetic and solutions focussed
- Must be able to travel to Sydney on a periodic basis, as required (pending COVID 19 restrictions) Frequency of travel to be confirmed during interview.
- Has Excellent writing, communication and email skills
- Has a proactive and growth mindset, with a focus on attention to detail
- Is passionate about sustainability and the purpose-led business space
- Works well with others, but has the ability to work autonomously and own their role and responsibilities
WHO ARE WE?
Compass is a boutique Marketing and PR consultancy that is trying to do things differently. We only work with brands we love, we value the lifestyle that allows us to be passionate about those brands and ultimately, we want to do good work for brands that do good in the world.
Specialising in conscious brands, we represent a host of environmentally sustainable, ethically conscious and all round’ awesome brands.
We want people who love our brands, who are natural advocates and who will go above and beyond to ensure that our clients get the best possible results in the market.
In return, we offer nimble working conditions, the ability to take ownership of your role within the business and its direction, and the ability to join a company that truly values the contribution that we as marketers, can make to the world.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL REMAIN STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
Applications close Thursday 23rd September 2021.
Please send CV and Cover Letter to Elizabeth Bowler, Digital Marketing Manager – email@example.com.
- Job Type
- Full or Part-time
- $50,000 - $85,000
For further information
- Elizabeth Bowler