A strategic paid/performance marketer that can set the foundations for our client’s campaigns, mentor our digital team and broader business on best practice, emerging ad-technologies and the future of digital.
A strategic performance marketer that can set the foundations for our client’s campaigns, mentor our digital team and broader business on best practice, emerging ad-technologies and the future of digital.
In summary; a paid digital marketing subject matter expert that is client-facing, strategic and a great person to work with.
Bolster is a leading entertainment and culture marketing agency that produces world-class campaigns across a service offering including digital strategy, performance marketing, content & creative, web and experiential.
We’re known for our work in music & entertainment for clients like Splendour in the Grass, Laneway Festival and Sydney Film Festival, but the fastest-growing part of our business is our work with cultures brands such as YouTube Music, Depop, Tiger Beer, Red Bull and Puma.
Whilst overseeing the digital output, you would also be involved in bringing integrated projects to life.
To get a sense of the Bolster culture and approach, our handbook is a great place to start.
In this role you would be responsible for:
- Overseeing the digital strategy and performance marketing approach for Bolster clients
- Collaborating with our other departments ensuring a holistic digital approach
- Developing digital/performance strategies for clients and pitch responses
- Managing your own digital campaigns as well as guiding campaign managers
- Presenting industry trends and insights internally and externally
- Liaising directly with clients, suppliers, publishers and partners
- Upskilling colleagues in performance marketing, digital media and planning
- Continue to grow the digital department and offering
We are looking for:
- At least 3 years in digital marketing, the more time spent in performance marketing, the better
- Broader marketing and media landscape knowledge in order to best collaborate with our other teams
- A strategic mind that can communicate well across various types clients and teams.
- Advanced performance marketing knowledge of Facebook, Google Ads, Doubleclick Bid Manager, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio
- Understanding of other social ad-tech (TikTok, Snapchat, Spotify, YouTube, Adroll etc ) and Australian media publishers
- Experience in forecasting, audience segmentation, growth and attribution
- Ability to understand, organise and visualise data to tell a story
- Excellent client-facing skills, including presenting
Bolster will be great for you because:
- We have 6 + years of proven success to lean on, yet so much more growing to do which you can play a part in.
- You’ll get to work with clients and projects that talk to consumers (and likely your) passion points.
- We value our people, their growth and diversity in ideas
- An excellent client portfolio that is always expanding
- Great people and culture where everyone loves working together
Sound like a match? Please apply or email email@example.com for more info.
- Job Type
- $neg depending on experience
For further information
- Mitch King