• Digital platform • Career company • $65K + super + comms
This North Sydney based cross platform media company is one of the fastest growing media businesses in Australia and is highly awarded for its media brands, events, innovation and journalism. They connect audiences to news, features, insights and events; keeping them better informed about the industries they are part of.
Our client is seeking a polished 1+ years experienced media sales person who has the sophistication to develop commercial relationships and manage current relationships with existing advertisers; helping to achieve and hopefully exceed revenue targets.
Reporting to the Head of Partnerships, you will also work closely with the editorial and production team, driving media sales and always ensuring you are looking for meaningful ways for brands to connect to the audience in a creative and strategic way.
- Actively seek new sales opportunities by researching the market, cold calling, meetings and presentations, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients to determine their business goals
- Prepare and deliver solutions-focussed sales proposals
- Negotiate and close deals
- Produce sales reports and analysis to demonstrate your sales performance
- Actively participate in sales meetings; and collaborate with your line manager and the broader sales team to achieve optimum results for publisher & client
- An enthusiastic self-starter who can work independently and is not afraid of hard work.
- Has a high standard of written and verbal presentation skills
- Demonstrated individual sales success, preferably within media sales
- Experience selling within a B2B sales environment, but not essential.
- Be part of a dynamic, growing business; a collaborative team where your input is actually encouraged
- Excellent opportunities to take on new challenges and advance your career
- A modern office and positive, social workplace culture
- Staff benefits including discount gym membership, media sales & various other staff events.
- Job Type
- $65K + super + comms
For further information
- Brenton Moore