• Darlinghurst offices • Digital content & events publisher
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you’ll be part of the small but talented and passionate group (recently nominated for Sales Team of the Year at the Publish Awards) that drives the brand and business in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Auckland and Wellington.
Our client is looking for an ambitious person who can work collaboratively to create and implement advertising sales campaigns and partnerships with some of Australia’s and the world’s top brands, institutions and events.
The company are committed to finding meaningful and relevant ways for brands and institutions to connect with their highly engaged audience. They regularly partner with brands like American Express, Heineken, Google, Samsung and Tanqueray to create memorable content &/or experiences for their audience.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Managing direct and agency clients across Australia and New Zealand
- Driving sales, digital innovations and revenue opportunities through the business in order to meet revenue targets
- Providing sales and client management support to the Commercial Director
- Working with the Branded Content Editor to deliver content and experiences for our brand partners.
- Extensive experience working in digital with a particular focus on display, content and/or social solutions, with at least 3+ years in a sales role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Natural ability to work collaboratively and lead teams of people
- Excellent attention to detail
- Superb client and personal management skills
- Sound ability to create, develop and present proposals and reports
- Proficiency with MS Office and, ideally, InDesign and Photoshop
To find out more about this fantastic role please contact Brenton Moore on 02 9220 5188 or email frontdoor@MAARS.com.au
Confidentiality is assured. Please note that only those applicants that meet the selection criteria and deemed suitable will be contacted to discuss their application.
- Job Type
- Circa $95K + super + comms
For further information
- Brenton Moore
- 02 9220 5188