Join the Val Morgan Team and lead our Partnerships across Cinema!
Who Are We?
Val Morgan Group is a multi-platform media company that extends across Australia and New Zealand. With a network of screens across Cinema, Digital and Out-of-Home, we deliver unique advertising opportunities that give brands the attention they deserve. Through the very best screens, world-class technology and the greatest content on the planet, Val Morgan Group are the market leaders in delivering audience attention and consumer engagement.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time Partnerships Manager to join our strategy team in the Sydney CBD. This role will manage the creative planning and content solutions for campaigns,
including research analysis, the creation of insights and the delivery of ideas-led opportunities that meet the clients needs. You will champion creativity and innovation. While no two days are the same, your day to day will be:
- Work with your team to develop integrated responses and proactive pitches
- Professional, putting your best put forward to represent Val Morgan
- Develop category, seasonal and audience based proactive presentations
- Liaise with stakeholders at all levels whist also managing client expectations
- Keep up to date with the media and film industry and adapt accordingly
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who loves cinema as much as we do! You will be creative and think out of the box whilst also showing fierce determination. A degree in marketing or a relevant field is highly regarded. This role would suit an eager executive looking to step up into partnerships or someone with previous implementation experience. We’re also looking for someone with:
- 3+ years of experience in media and advertising.
- Strong strategic and communication planning experience
- Excellent storytelling and presentation creative skills
- The ability to influence, communicate and negotiate with stakeholders
Benefits & Culture:
Besides the incredible social events and networking opportunities, people love working with Val Morgan Group because of it’s fun and lively atmosphere and unbeatable culture. We are big believers in progression and flexibility, you really can have it all at Val. If you’re not already sold, you’ll also receive 50c movie tickets and more amazing perks.
Think you’re up for it:
If you would like to join a cohesive and creative team who are passionate about what they do and have a whole lot of fun along the way, then apply now! While we look at your application, get to know us through our various social media channels.
- Job Type