Lead the sales for an award-winning e-commerce digital agency in Australia.
We’re the Growth Gurus – a specialist e-commerce consultancy. We’re a team of data lovers, strategists, and creatives, dedicated to performance and optimization for direct to consumer lifestyle brands. We’re experts at our craft and partner with the best technology platforms in the world to drive growth and profitability for our clients.
We are looking for a Partnerships Director (Australia) to lead our sales strategy for the company. You will play an active and crucial role in the Growth Gurus next phase of business development. The right individual will efficiently implement the company’s existing processes, while also bringing their own proven methods to the role.
You’ll be the driving force of our business development activities and must be a fearless hunter.
Not afraid to build and maintain a healthy pipeline of clients by following a sound sales process, developing relationships and cross-selling all of our services.
Not afraid to generate a high number of new and repeat orders by calling clients to ask for business and delivering fanatical customer service.
Not afraid to actively participate and network with client professionals in the e-commerce communities to stay on top of industry trends and share your knowledge.
In your career, you have worked in digital agencies and sales targeting and developing opportunities with key decision makers. You are able to cultivate opportunities by analysing the briefs and driving the initial strategic discussion.
- Identify and acquire new customers
- Create and deliver face-to-face sales presentations that demonstrate knowledge of the latest design and product development approaches
- Promote the sale of our services and ensure the optimal solution for the client
- Meet with clients regularly
- Generate new leads with targeted businesses through cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals, partner relationships and organizational affiliations
- Develop and expand our sales territory throughout Australia and the US markets
- Work with internal teams to enhance operational efficiencies to exceed customer expectations
- Prepare sales and activity reports
- Participate in and represent the Growth Gurus at industry events
- Bring an entrepreneurial mindset of being a self-motivated, independent worker with a self-starter approach.
- Pick up the phone on Day One and start ‘fearlessly hunting’
- Ability to read a room and direct an agenda
- Excellent strategic selling capabilities
- 5 years experience in partnerships and/or business development work in a relevant field
- 2 years experience managing relationships both in the C suite down to marketing and technical development teams in client organisations
- National and global sales experience
- Must have completed a Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education
This role works closely with the Strategy Director and our Founder.
- Work/life balance; we say it, we mean it
- Vacation when you need it; unusually generous and flexible vacation offered (we believe in rewarding hard work as you achieve your goals)
- Grow your skills with us, and we’ll pay for it!
We know the right person to complement our team is out there – we just need you to put your hand up. Go on, take a chance…
Applications in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Put Subject: “Partnerships Director” in the email or applicants will be ignored.
Please provide and answer the following:
– LinkedIn link
– Location (Where you live)
– Expected Salary
Note – this role is currently based remotely, but it’s expected you will have a base in Sydney.
- Job Type