Lead the team in areas of brand integrated content, sponsorships, events, partnerships and activations
Partnerships & Experience Director
We are looking for an experienced Account Director to join the Partnerships & Experience pillar within OMD Create. Reporting to the Head of Create, it is your responsibility to lead the team in areas of brand integrated content, sponsorships, events, partnerships and activations to ensure we develop and deliver award winning content strategies.
Working with multiple clients across OMD Melbourne, it is essential for you to be a creative thinker with a solid knowledge of traditional marketing and digital media strategies to demonstrate to clients how all communication channels interrelate and can be harnessed in an integrated way.
You will be joining a dedicated, talented team of specialists and it will be your responsibility to drive strategic and innovative thinking, deliver growth by identifying new business opportunities and to maintain strong client relationships.
- Educate OMD teams on the capability of OMD Create through education sessions and proactively developing opportunities for OMD clients
- Develop strong relationships with key senior stakeholders across your client base, becoming their trusted advisor for integrated cross channel solutions
- Managing and mentoring the team to ensure everyone work appropriate for their level and experience and that the team remains challenged and engaged across retained & project business
- Working alongside OMD client account teams, OMD Strategy, the trading community, Resolution and other specialist services within the agency to plan and deliver campaigns
- Maximise integrated opportunities across other pillars within OMD Create: Social, Creative Solutions & Content Strategy.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in delivering content strategy and integrated solutions across media and partnerships
- You understand the fundamentals of best-in-class campaign management and can drive these outcomes
- Ability to think analytically and strategically
- Experience in research and data to inform channel and creative decisions using tools such as Roy Morgan, Emma, Nielsen, Brandwatch, Google Trends, Buzzsumo and Google AdWords
- Strong PowerPoint and presentation skills to sell your ideas and influence outcomes
- Demonstrate your ability for creative problem solving in how you approach every task – whether that’s identifying a way to improve the internal process or co-creating an inspiring way to sell in the work and get the client to trial something new.
At OMD, we live by our five core competencies:
- Client Engagement – whether its dealing with our clients, media partners or suppliers, we deliver best in class service and always done with integrity
- Product & Innovation – We think creatively, critically and strategically to deliver innovative marketing solutions for the complex world we live in
- Commercial – we are commercially savvy and deeply understand our business, and our clients, enabling better decisions and innovative thinking
- People Management/Leadership – we care about our people and have a commitment to their development and growth
- Personal Growth – an on-going commitment to invest 10% of your time to personal development
These competencies are the key to developing and enhancing our people’s skills as media professionals and humans and are embedded into our performance processes and training programs.
Who are we?
OMD Australia is a proud part of the OMD global network, the world’s leading marketing and communications agency. As part of the Omnicom Media Group, we provide services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries and employ 11,000+ staff.
Since launching in 2000, OMD Australia has grown to become Australia’s largest media and communications agency, consistently winning awards including
- #4 Great Places to Work in Australia 2019 and top 50 for 11 consecutive years
- 2016, 2017, 2019 Mumbrella Culture Award
- Adweek’s Global Media Agency of the Year 2019
- B&T Women Awards Employer of the Year 2019
- 2015 & 2016 B&T Employer of The Year
- Campaign Asia-Pacific ANZ Media Agency of the Year 2015 & 2017
- Cannes Global Media Agency of the Year 2018
OMD is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and people of all backgrounds to apply.
We work flexibly at OMD and also support charities and environmental initiatives.
If there is one thing that defines OMD, it is the philosophy that nothing is more important than our people. If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please apply now.
- Job Type
- To be discussed