Join our leading hospitality business and be part of our high achieving team that are part of what makes us the success that we are.
Merivale is still on the lookout for top talent to join Sydney’s best hospitality venues. We have amazing opportunities across the business at multiple levels and in all venues from our pubs to hatted restaurants and the Head Office. This is an exciting time to be part of the Merivale family as we continue to grow, with new openings coming online in the next few months. We are actively recruiting and want to hear from you today!
We are in search for a Paid Social Specialist who has exceptional social paid media experience to join our team.
Your role as a PPC Specialist is within our Marketing team based at Merivale HQ. You will be responsible for driving the development of digital channels in support of acquisition, retention and conversions. You will report into the Senior Digital & Marketing Manager
- Develop and execute Social and Digital Paid Media campaigns across all social channels, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok and LinkedIn while liaising with external suppliers and media outlets.
- Lead digital media buying and continuously strive to improve effectiveness of digital budget and deliver ROI.
- Lead the strategy, planning, scheduling, reporting and making optimisation recommendations to improve campaign performance.
- Analyse, troubleshoot and resolve diverse, complex issues across all social platforms and digital displays quickly and efficiently.
- Report on and review campaign performance via strategic insights.
- Understand and work with audience segmentation and appropriate targeting across all paid media platforms.
- Brief and assist in managing SEM supplier with new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Understand the various objective options and bid strategies, and when to use each for different KPI’s or goals.
- Communicate and collaborate internally across teams to ensure success throughout all paid media campaigns.
- Stay on top of industry trends and the ever-changing digital landscape by following industry blogs/newsletters and sharing relevant information with internal teams.
- Present paid media plans and reports working with the internal digital team to execute campaign comms plans.
- 2-3 years of experience within Performance Marketing role with a focus on Paid Social
- Solid experience implementing digital and paid social media campaigns with up-to-date Certifications
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio and related skills will be an advantage
- Experience creating and maintaining relationships with external media outlets
- Proof of optimising campaigns including examples of to driving conversions and achieving ROI
- Strong analytical skills, with experience turning data into visual reports
- Confident in managing budgets across multiple campaigns and accounts
- Project management skills with proven attention to detail in planning and delivery
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to maintain effective relationships
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities in English
- Critical thinking, innovative ideas, be able to think outside the box while maintaining a great sense of humour
In return you will be provided with a strong and supportive team environment and incredibly generous discounts and benefits – including free lunch in our venues and discounts for you and your mates when you’re not working.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today by submitting your resume for review. Merivale is looking forward to a strong and bright future, this includes being a registered ‘COVIDsafe’ organisation.
(Please note only suitable applicants’ that have the right to work in Australia will be contacted)
- Job Type
For further information
- Clare Odell