The Zoo Republic is looking for a leader in digital paid media and digital marketing for a 12-month contract role, who will focus on driving ROI leveraging digital strategy and the digital landscape. Working with a wide variety of brands, they will be responsible for enabling growth and ensuring marketing effectiveness by effective paid media strategies, driving client relationships, building and leveraging our marketing tech stack, and continuously analysing data and outcomes to improve agency performance and digital marketing capabilities.
- Leads key accounts – managing digital strategy and delivery and building long-term relationships with our clients
- Leads the selection, implementation, optimization, and performance of digital marketing strategies, making sure we are delivering on KPIs
- Utilize your experience and knowledge of Digital Marketing to mentor and support the digital marketing team to deliver their best work.
- Creates and implements paid media strategies that drive business value
- Develops strategic paid advertising proposals that include: goals, campaign strategies, recommended tactics, budgets, and timelines.
- Oversees and manages paid digital marketing campaigns (including Google Ads and Facebook Ads) across B2B and B2C verticals.
- Ultimately responsible for the performance of all paid campaigns.
- Update and report on financial performance and forecasting of digital retainers to Head of Digital and other senior leadership members.
WHY WORK AT THE ZOO?
The Zoo Republic is a small and fiercely independent agency that was founded 21 years ago on the idea that there’s a better way to treat people. We want to attract and work with the best of them. We’ve cleverly crafted a company culture and people strategy that attracts and retains outstanding talent and from the moment you step into the team, you’ll feel like a member of our family.
GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE OUR NEXT ZOOSTER?
- Got 5+ years of experience in a similar role?
- Are you an expert in Google Ads & Analytics and paid online advertising channels?
- Know your stuff when building and scaling acquisition channels online?
Send your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make it creative and make it result driven, you’re a marketer after all…
- Job Type
For further information
- Kate Macauley