MAXMEDIALAB is looking for a Paid Digital Ad Specialist with experience in developing digital performance marketing strategies and executing tactical campaigns across paid search and social platforms. You’ll work in collaboration with the Digital Media & E-commerce Manager and take ownership of campaign planning, management, optimisation and reporting for channels including Google Ads, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and TikTok. We’re looking for someone who is obsessed with data and leveraging insights to improve performance, and who understands audiences which will attribute to the overall customer experience throughout the marketing journey.
PAID DIGITAL AD SPECIALIST
Your role as a Paid Digital Ad Specialist is within our Media team at MAXMEDIALAB. You will be responsible for driving the development and implementation of paid digital campaigns with objectives including awareness, acquisition and conversions. You will report to the Digital Media & E-commerce Manager.
- Develop, execute, optimise and monitor effective paid social and SEM campaigns to reach KPIs
- Lead and manage paid search and social campaign performance including scheduling, implementation and reporting
- Understand the various objective options and bid strategies, and when to use each for different KPIs or goals
- Maintain and monitor Google Ads (including shopping campaigns) keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics to drive success
- Understand and work with audience segmentation and appropriate targeting across all paid media platforms
- 2 year’s experience in paid social and digital marketing within the performance space. Ideally in luxury, fashion, retail, beauty and lifestyle with agency experience
- Experience in implementing digital and paid social media campaigns (Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Pinterest Ads Manager, TikTok Ads Manager)
- Experience in using Google and Facebook Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Strong understanding of advertising event tracking, custom conversions and attribution modelling
- Experience in managing successful e-commerce and shopping paid campaigns (essential)
- Proficient knowledge in ads manager, business manager and experience across all social platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat & LinkedIn
- Strong analytical skills
- Confident in managing budgets and pacing across multiple campaigns
- Experience leveraging audiences and audience insights to drive performance
MAXMEDIALAB’s office is located in a light-drenched office in Alexandria. No two days are the same, and there are always exciting things happening in the office.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your resume to email@example.com
- Job Type
- Please reach out for more information
For further information