Woolworths Group is in an exciting phase of growth and as part of that, our Marketing team has undergone a significant transformation to become the Brand & Reputation team, which has led to the creation of a number of new positions.
- Develop holistic channel plans for campaigns and programmes across bought and owned media
- Work as part of a close-knit and collaborative team
- Based between Surry Hills and Bella Vista
Working collaboratively with campaign and channel owners, the Channel Planner will be responsible for developing holistic and effective channel plans for campaigns and programmes across bought and owned media for Woolworths Group.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- The creation of clearly defined channel plans for campaigns and programmes across paid and owned media.
- Ongoing assessment of channel outcomes and performance in order to drive continual improvement.
- Management and feedback to all necessary stakeholders in order to reach the right outputs.
- Accountability for paid media budgets and understanding of owned media value.
We are looking for someone with proven experience in media, with deep understanding of the media landscape and channel planning principles. Excellent communication skills are key, with the ability to work cross functionally within Woolworths Group and with external agency partners, representing the team and its expertise effectively. In addition:
- Experience as Channel Planner, Media Planner, Media Trader or Media Buyer (or similar).
- Stakeholder management – guiding outcomes through a variety of meetings/wips/presentations.
- Financial acumen – for the effective management of media budgets and an understanding of the finance process – billing, reconciling and forecasting.
- Understanding of the business and Brand & Reputation strategies, goals and KPIs.
- Understanding of sales performance, channel performance and brand performance.
- Job Type
- Dependant on experience