Val Morgan Group's Brandfit Department are expanding! We are looking for someone to lead the OOH side of our department in delivering market leading integrated solutions across our VMO OOH product offering.
Who are we?
Here at Val Morgan, we want everyone to be the best they can be and have a great time doing it. Our success comes from our talented people and from leveraging our network of over 2000+ cinema screens, to provide advertisers access to the ultimate platform to showcase their brand on the big screen. Owned and backed by The HOYTS Group, we’re looking for dedicated people who are passionate about our industry and ready for a challenge to join our team.
We’re currently on the lookout for a Brandfit Manager to join our team based in Sydney CBD. This is a contract position for 9 months with the core focus being the ‘go to specialist’ for OOH across the wider Val Morgan Group, encompassing VMO, Val Morgan Cinema and Fandom. You will work hand in hand with the Agency and Direct sales teams in identifying, developing and exploiting innovative OOH solutions. Other responsibilities include:
• Provide creative and strategic resources and tools to the sales teams
• Conceptualisation, development and ultimately the execution of integrated concepts in support of client campaign objectives or proactives
• Establish relationships with agency contacts, strategists & external VMO suppliers
• Develop target hit list to sell key packages and be proactive in leading the sales team
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with an in-depth knowledge of the media landscape and over 5 years of experience in the industry. You should be described as results orientated, supportive, helpful, autonomous and consultative. We are also looking for someone:
• Able to drive team interaction and foster collaboration
• Able to interact and articulate with different levels of the media and business
• Whom can increase the win rates and National VMO revenue performance
• With clear communication, innovation and a strategic mindset
Benefits & Culture:
We’re proud of our dynamic workforce, our people are everything and you’ll be part of a hardworking & supportive team who give a damn about what they do! Besides the incredible social events and networking opportunities, people love working at VMO because it’s fun, lively with an unbeatable culture. If you’re not sold already, you’ll also receive discounted movie tickets.
Think you’re up for it:
If you would like to join a cohesive team who are passionate about what they do and have a whole lot of fun along the way, then apply now! While we take a look at your application, get to know us through our various social media channels.
- Job Type
For further information
- Georgia Grinnell