Are you energetic, proactive & enjoy managing multiple projects? This key role will manage agency workflow & ensure the successful delivery of projects.
Mahlab is a content and communications agency that works with some of the world’s most dynamic brands.
We’re a team of writers, journalists, strategists, designers, social media experts, and PR folk famous for content and communications programs.
We know how to create great content and integrated marketing campaigns. We also know that it doesn’t matter how great your content is if no one sees it, if your engagement is sub-optimal, or your cost-per-lead is sky-high.
We take performance seriously, so nothing we do is ever set-and-forget. We create, we test, we learn, we optimise and we keep circling until we get our clients where they need to go.
We’re now looking for a Midweight Traffic Manager that will streamline workflow between teams across the agency and ensure the successful delivery of Mahlab’s projects and services. This is a key role within the agency that requires the ability and mindset to operate within fast-paced and constantly evolving situations.
In this role you will manage agency resources and ensure the team has the right tools and information to deliver projects efficiently and effectively.
The day to day
- Resourcing of both internal staff and external contractors and freelancers, lead daily stand ups and/or weekly WIP meetings
- Maintain schedules throughout projects from client SOW approval to completion
- Work closely with Client, Creative and Content Leads and Managers to ensure you’re aware of all current and upcoming projects across the agency
- Manage resource pipeline to ensure sufficient and suitable resources are available for agency workload
- Identify bottlenecks and resolve as quickly as possible
The ideal person
With a minimum 4 years creative services (e.g. production, traffic, project management) experience in an agency, studio or production environment you have an understanding of the creative and production process. You will be an energetic, proactive and motivated individual who loves building positive and constructive relationships and thrives when they’re juggling multiple projects and competing priorities.
Why it’s pretty good here
- We’re close to public transport links.
- We’re slap bang in the middle of Balmain’s coffee strip.
- We develop talent in a nurturing and supportive environment.
- A fun and flexible office culture with WFH available – up to 50% of hours.
- Wellness Employee Assistance Program – Free, confidential and independent support.
- Free flu vaccinations.
- Gifts & celebration of birthdays, one-, three- and five-year work anniversaries.
- Learning and development training budget.
- A variety of discounts available through our Employment Hero HR platform.
- Office Dog Fridays and an active social committee with regular activities and catch ups.
Only applications with a cover letter will be considered.
Check us out: www.mahlab.co
Mahlab is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, gender identity, colour, race, religion, national origin, disability, or any other protected status recognised under applicable law.
- Job Type
- $70,000 - $90,000
For further information
- Andrea Hart