A great opportunity for a Mid Weight Graphic & Digital Designer to work for a global travel company! Work with some of the worlds largest travel brands & run entire campaigns autonomously!
Mid Weight Graphic & Digital Designer
Are you a graphic designer with a passion for digital as well?
The Hive is a multidisciplinary design studio working with some of the biggest travel brands in Australia like Contiki, Trafalgar, Insight Vacations and Adventure World!
No one day is ever the same in The Hive when we cover a range of work from print, photography, video editing, web, digital, UI, AR and much more.
We are looking for a talented designer who brings with them strong design skills and creative solutions in print & digital media, as well as a desire to grow their skills further and add to their repertoire in other facets of design. Working alongside a team of great designers, you will collaborate to produce a variety of work.
Check out our work here: http://thehive.studio/
- Take written and verbal briefs from the Marketers and/or Studio Manager.
- Create designs for various brands across print and digital media from brief to concept to finished art.
- Concept, design & build of online responsive HTML eDMs (not Mailchimp based) and microsites (not WordPress based)
- Brainstorm, present and execute ideas independently as well as by collaborating with other designers.
- Run entire campaigns autonomously.
- Be self-motivated and have the drive to learn and update new skills in emerging technologies.
Your skill set must include:
- Photoshop CC
- Illustrator CC
- InDesign CC
- Dreamweaver CC
With a passion or ability in the following an advantage:
- Premiere Pro
- After Effects
- Animate CC
- A centrally located studio/creative hub and fun and friendly work environment.
- Amazing work culture!
- Great travel benefits with our brands
- Join a dynamic team of friendly, creative and talented designers
- Be part of a leading international travel corporation with opportunities to learn, grow and expand your talents and career
With fantastic staff benefits, opportunities to train and grow and a great work life balance, we look forward to welcoming a new team member who’s passion for design, will see them go far in our industry!
If you’re a team-oriented creative thinker, have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment plus skilled in the above requirements, send through your resume and portfolio – apply now!
- Job Type
For further information
- Danii Wannberg