Active International is a 540-strong team headquartered in the US but with a global network of over 16 offices. With three decades of history and local operations since 1994, Active International is an established industry leader in Australia. We work with more than 80% of media agencies in Australia to help their FMCG, Travel and Retail clients generate additional value from excess stock and make their media investment work harder. This is a rare opportunity that will provide you with the training and hands-on experience to become a successful Media Operations and Finance expert. In 2021, Active International has ranked #6 in the top 10 AFR Best Places to Work in the Media and Marketing category.
- Provide all round administrative support to the Media and Finance Team
- Data entry of financial information into internal accounting systems
- Update the media P&L in excel
- Assist in the entry of forecasted client media spends
- Check media contracts, traded spends and related documentation
- Resolve financial media account queries
What we ask of you:
- Passion for problem solving, attention to detail, decision making and analytics
- Intermediate Excel required
- Educated to degree level or equivalent media financial accounting experience (1-2 years)
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Systems & computing knowledge including Microsoft applications preferred
- Driven, flexible and professional approach to ensure multiple tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- The ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Eligibility to legally work in Australia
And… What’s in it for you?
- To be part of an exciting and engaged team with a growth mindset
- Align with an innovative and global brand
- An inclusive and collaborative company culture
- A list of outstanding wellness initiatives
- A safe and supporting environment for you to learn, develop and grow
- A company committed to diversity and equality
- A structured approach to training and development
If you think you have what it takes to be part of this vibrant, friendly team and be successful in this role, then apply now by attaching your up-to-date CV that outlines your skills and attributes, together with a covering letter detailing why you feel this role is suitable for you and your salary expectations.
Due to a high volume of applicants only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Job Type
- Attractive salary
For further information
- Claire Marshall