TotallyAwesome is looking for a Media Coordinator to join a fast-growing company
WHO ARE WE
TotallyAwesome is the brands partner in a digital world. We are world’s most advanced forum for kids, teens and families, and brands to safely interact across thousands of apps, games, and websites. We enable a kids-safe ecosystem with more than 300 million monthly active users across APAC. We adhere to and support international governments’ most advanced regulations protecting kids’ data privacy. We do this through the deployment of bespoke technology designed specifically to offer kids contextual and customised content through age-appropriate engagement.
Its headquarters are in Singapore, with offices in Australia, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Philippines and Vietnam.
How will YOU contribute to the Team?
- Assist with responses to client briefs exhibiting problem-solving strategy
- Assist in client communications and responding to requests ensuring queries are addressed effectively and in a timely manner.
- Ownership of client communications for timelines and delivery of assets post campaign confirmation to drive client satisfaction and account retention.
- Coordinating with various functions of the business to ensure campaign delivery
- Assist the ANZ team in developing meeting presentations and case studies
- Prepare end of campaign reports and provide actionable insights, learnings and ways to optimise for future campaigns
- Identify opportunities for account growth and collaborate with teams to deliver growth & client retention
- Proactively identify new initiatives and tools to increase client excellence and win rate
- Consistently working to improve current processes and ways of working
- Ensure the quality of all client-facing documentation and content is consistent and excellent at all times and sales collateral is updated on a regular basis
- Stay current with kids and family media consumptions and trends
- Communicate the mission, vision, and values of TotallyAwesome being a resource for all on our Australia team
- Ownership of administrative processes consistently and constantly look for ways to streamline and automate.
- Assist on tasks assigned by internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with team members in Account Management on key client tasks to develop and share valuable insights to the country and regional teams
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Do YOU have what it takes to succeed?
- You have 6-12 months media experience or are a recent graduate looking to establish themselves in a fast paced, high energy digital media environment
- You have experience and knowledge in media planning, project and client management.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re a self-starter and can clearly demonstrate an ability to get things done without direct supervision.
- You understand what it means to deliver excellence to clients.
- You’re well-organised with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- You think logically even under pressure and come up with innovative solutions to problems.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset that will fit into our startup culture.
- Experience and knowledge in media planning, project and client management will be an advantage.
At TotallyAwesome, we work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. In our culture, you are encouraged to:
· Be more AWESOME than you were yesterday
· Be BRAVE, experiment and share experiences
· Be AGILE, priorities tasks regularly to deliver outcomes
· Be ACCOUNTABLE to each other
Our people are at the heart of what we do at TotallyAwesome and the driving force behind our growth and success. We value our culture as the lifeblood of our business and work hard every day to maintain this as we continue to grow and scale our team. We believe in offering opportunities to learn and grow every day and we’ve got a strong track record in developing great people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review job applications without regard to their race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status.
Finally, we are a team of passionate experts. We are not just leading in this industry, we are defining it.
- You are a self-starter, independent and problem solver. You consider yourself a high-performance personality
- Understand what it means to deliver excellence.
- Good sense of humor and ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Well-organised with excellent communication and time management skills.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU
- Hands-on experience working with the leading kids & family brands across Australia & New Zealand bringing to life some of the most innovative and engaging digital experiences for our audiences.
- Birthday days off!
- Finish early Fridays!
- Social work environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Mentorship programs
- Remote working support across APAC markets
- Finally, we are a team of passionate experts. We are not just leading in this industry, we are defining it.
- Job Type
For further information