Essence is looking for a Media Activation Executive (Social) for our Melbourne office!
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, Nando’s and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 1,600 people strong, manages over $3.6B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns in 71 markets via its global offices throughout North America, EMEA and APAC.
Visit essenceglobal.com for more information and follow us on Twitter at @essenceglobal.
About the role
The Media Activation team is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly. The Media Activation team leverages their mastery of each channel to make sure its recommendations are consistently excellent and innovative, and that in-channel performance and data integrity is maximized. This role is for the Social team, part of the Media Activation team.
Some of the thing’s we’d like you to do:
- Supporting Social campaign launches for client[s]
- Support of campaigns, including daily campaign pacing, optimisation, and campaign hygiene
- Ensuring platform accounts are compliant with our defined best practices
- Responsible for producing reports, including data inputting and suggesting insights
- Publishing requests for proposals (RFPs) for relevant channels. This may involve either sending them to clients, or potential clients getting in touch with proposals
- Responsible for sending publisher contracts [i.e. insertion orders (IOs)] for relevant channels
- Developing competencies for all Social platforms to attain a practitioner-level working knowledge of most areas within the first 12 months of the role
- Assist with internal data maintenance, issue identification and solution development
A bit about yourself:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Media/Advertising or a related field preferred
- Degree from a top-tier College, 3.0 GPA or equivalent
- A passion for everything digital, with an active interest and understanding of online advertising industry trends
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Great analysis skills (including quantitative analysis) and proven critical thinking capability
- Adaptable and able to flex with changes in prioritisation to meet new or changed goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is desirable
What you can expect from Essence
Essence’s mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
- Job Type
For further information
- Tisha Lim