Active International is the global leader in Corporate Trade, headquartered in the US with a network of over 16 offices. Recently awarded with Top 10 Best Places to Work in Media and Marketing AFR, we have been operating in Australia for longer than any other Corporate Trade business working with some of Australia’s largest and most exciting brands delivering outstanding service and value to clients in Media, FMCG, Travel and Retail.
Active International, Australia helps clients innovate and achieve more from their advertising spend. The media team are at the core of everything we do in Australia. Based in Sydney, we now have an exciting opportunity for a Media Account Manager to join a diverse and exciting workplace where creativity is celebrated and rewarded. In this role you will support the Media Director and Head of Media in successfully achieving the goals of the Media division. You will be accountable for generating and growing the revenue across media, agencies and clients, whilst mentoring the Media Operations Coordinator in their role.
- Developing commercially beneficial Agency partner relationships
- Maximise engagement and results from a long list of existing accounts
- Develop strategies and tactics to exceed client/agency targets
- Develop new and existing revenue opportunities via existing and new business partners
- Ensure regular communication with internal and external business partners such as media owners, media agencies and clients direct maximising all relationships
- Developing key market contacts and maximise networking opportunities
- Mentor and lead the Media Operations Coordinator to ensure they grow, develop and continually learn
- Support the delivery of monthly revenue forecasting
What we ask of you:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within Media Sales / Media Agency
- Educated to degree level or equivalent highly desirable
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to build strong business relationships at varying levels throughout an organisation
- Advanced Excel with strong MS Office skills highly regarded
- Good problem solving, decision making and financial capabilities
- An enthusiastic, flexible, pleasant and professional approach
- Effective time management, organisational and planning skills to meet deadlines and competing priorities
- The ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Eligibility to legally work in Australia
And… What’s in it for you?
- To be part of an exciting and engaged team
- Align with an innovative and global brand
- An inclusive and collaborative company culture
- A list of outstanding wellness initiatives
- A safe and supporting environment for you to learn, develop and grow
- A company committed to diversity and equality
- A structured approach to training and development
If you think you have what it takes to be part of this vibrant, friendly team and be successful in this role, then please apply on line including your up-to-date resume that outlines your skills and attributes.
To find out more about us, visit www.activeinternational.com.au
- Job Type
- Attractive salary
For further information
- Claire Marshall