We are looking for a talented individual who can generate forward-thinking insights for a diverse client base.
Our client is an award winning, mid-sized research and analytics consultancy with presence in Sydney and Melbourne. They use primary and secondary data to create effective growth opportunities for their clients.
This business is in fine financial shape and with continued, projected growth for 2020, they are ready to bolster their advanced analytics capability. This is a brand new role, and one which will complement the two co-founders expertise in statistical modelling and marketing sciences.
We are looking for a talented individual who can generate forward-thinking insights for a diverse client base. Client challenges center around how to drive more efficient and effective marketing, how to optimise pricing and promotion decisions, improve overall brand and marketing ROI and achieve both short and long-term brand and equity objectives.
With responsibilities that span both internal capability building and support roles, through to client-facing account and project work, you will need to demonstrate:
- Strong analytic skills with ability to interpret analytic results and convert them into insightful client value.
- Ability to translate complex language in to simple and digestible outcomes.
- Creative problem solver who enjoys thinking “outside the box” to solve complex problems.
- Ability to analyse complex analytic data sets and results and understand/diagnose potential quality issues and anomalies.
- Client and new business involvement from client meetings to presentations and debriefs.
People who do well here don’t wait to be asked. They are instinctive, hungry and optimistic, always looking to go above and beyond. Their culture is more akin to a boutique management consultancy than research agency.
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call James on +61 (0) 408 509 289 for an informed and confidential discussion. Visit our website https://flowrecruitment.com.au for other great market research jobs:
Salary: To $150k package + excellent benefits
- Job Type
- To $150k package + excellent benefits
For further information
- James Handley