Bring your digital marketing expertise to lead a flourishing marketing department in one of the most unique industries!
Pallion is the largest precious metal services group in Australasia and a top 5 Australian private group of companies. This multi-national group operates facilities throughout Australia, Hong Kong and mainland China. Pallion designs, manufactures and distributes precious metal products and related services. Pallion entities offer the following services: Bullion; Refining and Minting; Casting and Jewellery; Fabricated Metals; Findings and Vaulting.
As the Marketing Manager you will manage, maintain and execute the brand and product strategy and event/promotional calendar for Pallion. You will also be the pioneer in building a leading digital brand and sales platform for Pallion.
You can also expect to:
- Ensure sell through of product campaigns and deliver key messaging and marketing components on time and following brand guidelines;
- Drive the Paid Search strategy and optimise online performance, whilst providing technical improvements and monitoring and maintenance of SEO activity and overall google analytics;
- Lead and develop all marketing strategies, plans and timelines that align to key business goals to increase brand awareness and drive revenue for Pallion;
- Lead the Marketing department, with regards to the marketing budget and workflow of tasks to achieve the highest ROI. Ensure reporting on group marketing spend and ROI to continually improve marketing programs in an effort to drive better performance with increased efficiencies;
- Generate demand online through e-commerce, online social media strategy, social media marketing, EDM, SEM, online marketing, e-newsletters, announcements and digital management.
What are we looking for:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing;
- Strong digital marketing skills;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Proficiency in SEO/SEM;
- Ability to set and deliver social and digital marketing and sales goals demonstrating consistent results and improvement measures.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary.
- Close to public transport and free street parking available.
- Long term career opportunity in a growing company.
- Engaging projects that will mean no two days are the same.
- Job Type
- $100k - $120k
For further information
- Jenny Tran