Are you a star Marketing Specialist looking to grow your career within an innovative organisation that really cares about its people? Take the lead on Marketing campaigns from strategic concept through to execution Fantastic role for a Marketing All-Rounder or Generalist looking to step up Collaborative team environment | Work/Life Balance | Brand New Office in North Sydney
North Sydney | Permanent | 90 – 100K plus super, based on experience
Our client is a leading consumer healthcare organisation who make a direct impact on the lives of millions around Australia every day. The company is people focused and look to hire marketers that are passionate about healthcare. Their values are trust, excellence, experience, teamwork and honesty and this filters down to every aspect of the business. You’ll fit in well if you love a collaborative team environment which is fast-paced and hands-on. With a brand new office space just minutes from North Sydney station, you’ll be working within a small, nimble marketing team of 5, whilst also collaborating with hundreds of other people in the broader business. It’s a close-knit team with a fantastic culture with great benefits including discounted gym memberships, team social events and ongoing development opportunities. It’s an exciting time to join as the company is going through a strong period of growth that is expected to continue and exceed over the next 3-5 years.
Why you will love the role:
The Marketing team is growing and this is an exciting newly created role for a new member of the team. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies across all platforms nationally and locally with a strong focus on digital. You will be given the freedom to run your own projects end-to-end but also be well supported by a great team and manager.
Focus of the role:
- End to end campaign management across all channels including Digital, Content, Local Area Marketing, Internal Comms, Events, Print and Social
- You’ll have the freedom to lead the strategy and concepts for the marketing calendar whilst working collaboratively with the wider team in execution
- Provide strategic guidance to a Digital Marketing Specialist and two Marketing Executives, overseeing all their projects as well as being hands-on with your own.
The successful candidate:
- 4+ years experience in a Marketing role, bonus if it is in the healthcare or retail industry
- Exceptional project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrable experience leading junior team members on projects, helping them get the best out of their work. You may not have been a direct line manager before, but you’ve taken the lead and overseen projects from a strategic perspective.
- You’re highly creative, with experience writing and developing marketing campaign concepts
- Strong knowledge of social media and website metrics and best practices
- Pro-active, with a ‘can-do’ attitude and collaborative nature
- You have a strategic mind-set but love being hands-on too
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Tertiary qualification in marketing or related field
- Job Type
- $90K - 100K plus super
For further information
- Kahli Fenn