We are looking for a Marketing Manager to enhance our brand reputation for Val Morgan and VMO. Based in Sydney this full time role will execute are marketing campaigns and communications.
Who Are We?
Val Morgan Group is a multi-platform media company that extends across Australia and New Zealand. With a network of screens across Cinema, Digital and Out-of-Home, we deliver unique advertising opportunities that give brands the attention they deserve. Through the very best screens, world-class technology and the greatest content on the planet, Val Morgan Group are the market leaders in delivering audience attention and consumer engagement.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join our Sydney Office. As the Marketing Manager, you will enhance Val Morgan Groups offering and build brand reputation to directly drive and influence revenue. In this role you will have the opportunity to work across all our media brands including Val Morgan Cinema, VMO and Val Morgan Digital. Working closely with these departments you will lead the strategy and creation of marketing and communications. While no two days are the same, your day to day will be:
- Build relationships with key trade press partners maintaining consistent market presence
- Research, create and recommend marketing plans for all major campaigns.
- Constantly identify and drive opportunities for business growth
- Plan, develop and direct the creation of material that will enhance the public image
- Create events and activities to support the Val Morgan Group sales revenue targets.
Who we are looking for:
It goes without saying you will be a top performer and creative thinker. We are looking for a highly organised and focused individual with a passion for media. A degree in marketing or a relevant field is a must and experience in the media industry will be highly regarded. We’re also looking for someone with:
- Copywriting skills and experience in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience in building and sustaining positive relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Self-motivated and focused on continuous improvement and knowledge growth
- Team player, welcoming ideas from others and prepared to actively share information
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to reach deadlines
Benefits & Culture:
People love working with Val Morgan because of it’s fun atmosphere and unbeatable culture. We have some great benefits such as:
- Flexible working
- 50c movie tickets and discounts across your favourite retailers
- Legendary social events
- Early birthday and summer finishes
Think you’re up for it:
If you would like to join a cohesive and creative team who are passionate about what they do and have a whole lot of fun along the way, then apply now! While we look at your application, get to know us through our various social media channels.
- Job Type