We are looking for a new Marketing Manager to lead a team of 3. Based in our Head Office in Alexandria. Team expanding due to growth within the business.
Coco Republic is Australia’s leading design and lifestyle brand. Proud to be family owned and operated for almost 40 years, not only do we believe that a home is a sanctuary and an essential part of well-being; we make it our mission to create breathtaking interiors for each and every client.
Could you be the next Marketing Manager?
We are looking for a new Marketing Manager who will be reporting into Head of Marketing. You will be leading a team of 3.
This position is responsible for the planning, budgeting and development of all marketing, advertising, content creation and promotional activities for the Company.
Directs and oversees the communications strategies and public relations activities, both externally and internally. You will work closely with the Head of Marketing to manage the annual strategy and calendar across all company divisions.
What to expect on a day-to-day basis
Planning & Budgeting
- Manage annual marketing plan to meet company objectives.
- Develop commercial content calendar and promotional schedule
- Cost Control
Marketing & Brand
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program
- Work alongside the CX, CRM & E-commerce team to facilitate search engine marketing
- Produce the weekly reporting packs collating sales results, product overviews, marketing and CRM results
- Produce and deliver retail and commercial catalogue requirements on brand and to schedule
- Manage the merchandising, product and content uploads for a new website launching early 2021
- Own the replatforming and ongoing UI optimisation of the website, with support from Graphic Design, IT and an external replatforming agency
- Plan, direct and manage all photography requirements for branding, product, portfolio and campaigns
- Oversee brand location shoots
- Direct all video content production
- Execute the annual program of customer events
- Control and maintain event budgets, the event design, direction and production including everything from the Invitations, RSVP’s, catering, run sheets, locations, scheduling, internal attendance, etc
Why choose us?
Coco Republic values Community, Opportunity, Challenge and Ownership. Working with us means constantly growing and developing your career in a dynamic and supportive environment. Not only do we offer flexible working arrangements, annual leave on your birthday (and an incredibly generous discount!); we provide an outlet for your creative and technical skill-set, with the opportunity for you to work alongside passionate and talented people.
- Job Type
For further information
- Victoria Goldie