Results-driven self-motivated individual required to lead team into reaching new heights for high-rise facade maintenance company
We are market leaders in high rise glazing and façade maintenance in Australia with five offices across four states.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be an integral part of our marketing team who will be focusing on the company’s digital strategy & committed to achieving ongoing growth. In order to support & compliment the Glaziers.com team, you must possess strong time management & analytical skills, be highly motivated and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Lead the team in implementing and coordinating marketing activities including:
- Produce eDMs to engage and communicate with our customer database.
- Update and maintain our client contact list (Experience of Hubspot or similar CRM would be beneficial).
- Assist with designing marketing materials for products and services.
- Identify new potential customers, maintaining existing customers and engaging with relevant stakeholders and external agencies to deliver outcomes that align with the business’ strategy.
- Plan, design and monitor SEO, SEM & CRO strategies by implementing best practice and providing ideas and insights to stand out.
- Analyse, review and report on the effectiveness of campaigns across all digital platforms to maximise results.
- Maintain, develop & drive the website focusing on traffic & meeting sales targets.
- Create attractive & captivating content to support sales growth.
- Develop & maintain content plans across social media platforms.
To be successful, you will have a blend of the following skills and competencies:
- Proven business acumen and strong planning and organisational skills.
- Computer skills and experience of basic programs.
- Excellent communication; spoken and written.
- Leadership skills and the ability to work well within a team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivation and drive to succeed, excel and deliver outcomes.
- A collaborative can-do attitude.
- Previous experience working in a digital environment.
- Strong analytical & reporting skills.
- Prior experience operating an email platform.
- Prior experience operating a website Content Management System using HTML & CSS.
- Prior experience with SEO & SEM.
Benefits and perks:
- Modern Gold Coast office in Bundall with discounted gym membership.
- An opportunity to take ownership and truly help shape the future of the company.
- A close-knit and supportive team environment.
- Growth and career progression opportunities.
(This is a permanent role following successful completion of a six month probationary period).
If you are excited about this opportunity and would like to know more, please attach your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Only those with work rights in Australia will be considered and we are not interested in engaging a recruitment agency to fill this role, at this stage.
We will only be contacting those shortlisted for an interview.
- Job Type
- Depending on experience
For further information
- Sara Reffell