Fast-growing global marketing intelligence and AdTech company is looking for their first Marketing Manager
Working with their global and regional marketing teams, you will roll out and localise digital and traditional campaigns in order to build further brand awareness that will ultimately translate into sales and growth across ANZ. You will liaise with both internal and external stakeholders to deliver top B2B marketing programs and initiatives, communicating the company’s solutions and producing a steady flow of leads and ROI.
The ideal candidate will come from a strong digital marketing background within a tech start-up environment, and thrive in a fast-paced, autonomous role, yet collaborative team structure!
- Develop regional marketing strategies, tactical plans and campaigns to implement and align with local and marketing objectives, and ensuring the highest client engagement levels
- Project manage multiple marketing campaigns across various channels, and perform quality checks to ensure their performance via development and monitoring of automated programs
- Plan and roll-out digital campaigns across web, email, social, and display; as well as ensuring all events and releases are accurate, timely and within budget
- Collaborate with the global marketing team to localise, manage and execute campaigns
- Work with relevant stakeholders to develop best practices in managing customer data for segmentation and campaign management purposes
- Work closely with internal stakeholders including: the research and insight team and in-house copywriter to create relevant ANZ content; the sales and client services team to identify the key drivers of engagement and churn and actionable insights from customer data to continually improve CRM and marketing efforts; and the product marketing team to ensure all sales and product collateral is up to date, regionally relevant and packaged for sales
- Identify trends and insights for display advertising campaigns, and optimise spend and performance based on insights
- Ideate and manage the development of email and direct mail collaborating with the design team and in-house copywriter
- Stay abreast of competitor offerings and positioning in order to differentiate company’s solutions
- 3-5+ years minimum experience in B2B marketing roles, preferably coming from an ad/mar/tech start-up background
- Understanding of the AdTech and programmatic media industry a big plus -Strong digital marketing planning and implementation knowledge across web, eDMs, social, and search
- Experience managing a budget, and extremely strategic, detail oriented, collaborative and deadline driven
- Hybrid team-player and autonomous contributor, as the sole marketing person for APAC you will be able to effectively communicate with international team members, but also manage your work independently
- Passion for data, media and advertising -Curiosity, innovation, strong work ethic, agile and adaptable as well as willing to take risks; all with a bit of quirkiness!
- Job Type