Join our marketing team and be a key enabler of our success! - Work & life balance - hybrid work from office & work from home - Take ownership of the customer experience through digitally led engagement - Support and own developing customer acquisition strategy
Who are Stratton Finance?
Stratton Finance is a dynamic, high achieving organisation with a focus on finance solutions that are the right fit for our customers. We pride ourselves on building customer relationships for life; and that starts with having exceptional people like you!
- We take ownership of the customer experience through digitally led engagement and personalised service
- We pride ourselves on enabling our customers to transact anytime, anywhere and anyhow
- We deliver digital automation to increase productivity and efficiencies
- We leverage our unmatched acquisition funnel and existing customer base to provide great outcomes.
- We are always obsessing over the customer experience and have customers’ best interests at heart
- We believe we have the best quality products, technology & people to deliver a superior customer and people journey.
- We aim to have our customers for life!
Our marketing team are key enablers of our success!
Sounds like a cool place, but what’s the role?
We’re a forward-thinking group that is obsessed with offering a market leading, customer centric, digitally led experience. We know who we are, and we know our customers. We’re looking for our next Marketing Manager to support our Head of Marketing and own and continue developing our customer acquisition strategy.
As our Marketing Manager, you are responsible for leading, designing, executing and reviewing our acquisition marketing strategies via all channels (digital and non). You will develop, implement & review strategies to attract new customers and retain existing ones to enable the business to grow through all fulfillment channels and meet commercial outcomes. You will work with the broader team (marketing, product, technology & operations) to improve our end-to-end customer experience and enable a frictionless anytime, anywhere, anyhow journey.
The fun stuff (A day in the life):
- Management of acquisition marketing strategy, expenditure and target achievement
- Management of campaigns directly and/or via market leading partners
- Understanding of the “right” lead acquisition strategies and customer profiles
- Relationship management or agencies & commercial partners (eg Carsales, drive.com.au, Finder, RateCity) to enable acquisition strategy
- Supporting the enablement of digital service & experience channels to maximise conversion, ensuring optimisation and ROI
- Working with BI & Analytics to provide ongoing insights and campaign reporting for optimisation and stakeholder engagement
- Ongoing support & engagement with the broader digital and marketing team
The Good Stuff
If you love routine and predictability in your day to day, then this won’t be your cup of tea. We are growing, evolving and constantly looking to innovate the fintech industry, we want people with us that are excited to do the same. Most importantly, you believe in our mission and purpose and want to make a positive difference to our industry.
Stratton purple is your colour if you:
- Have performance marketing & acquisition experience
- Detailed experience with marketing channels including Search, Social, Rate Comparison and Credit Score websites.
- Hands on practical experience with critical marketing tools and platforms including Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Tableau and Excel.
- Experience within financial services, automotive finance industries will be extremely advantageous.
- Are a team player: There’s no I in team
- Autonomous: We don’t mind how you structure your working day/hours/tasks – just get the job done. That’s it?!
The Great Stuff
Aside from a lucrative remuneration package, we are proud of how we enable our people to be their best at Stratton:
- Workplace flexibility – work/life balance with hybrid work from office & work from home.
- Leave benefits such as paid parental leave, an RDO on your birthday, up to 5 weeks annual leave and more
- Empowering and supportive management team that will all roll their sleeves up and lend a hand when needed
- Free food – we love a lunchtime fiesta and fiesta monthly
- Social club – we have a lively social club that comes together monthly for an awesome activity
- Most importantly, we understand that life happens, so we pride ourselves on the flexibility we provide to our staff when life gets unpredictable.
We value diversity and inclusion. Whether it be gender, race, religion, LBTGIQ+, or a disability, none of that matters to us. Research shows that men will apply for jobs if they meet 60% of the criteria, women and/or other minority groups tend to only apply when they meet 100%.
So if you’ve got the key skills, dedication and willing to learn as you go but don’t necessarily meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We’d love to have a chat and if you don’t fit this role, we may have something else more suitable
- You must hold unlimited working rights in Australia.
- Hybrid working model with office located in Port Melbourne
- Pre-employment checks such as a police check, credit default, bankruptcy and others will be conducted.
- We like to recruit the Stratton Finance way, so no agencies please.
- Job Type
For further information
- Jacinta Glancy