The Funderdome isn’t your average venue, it’s the home of playful competition. We are looking for a full time Marketing Manager to bring our brand to life.
The Funderdome isn’t your average venue, it’s the home of playful competition and unprofessional sports! Imagine a social entertainment destination with never ending games, delicious food and beverages and all-around laughs. Funderdome takes you back to a nostalgic time when we’d play for fun and friendship, not fame and fortune. Every touchpoint is about low-stakes winning and celebrating in a surprising and not all-together serious ways. Owned and backed by The HOYTS Group, we are on a mission to be the leading entertainment provider across Australia and New Zealand.
About the job:
On your mark, get set, go! We are hiring a Marketing Manager to join our Funderbird Family at Maribyrnong. This autonomous role will execute the marketing strategy with a focus on social media, communications, and public relations. You will bring the brand to life and spread the message far and wide that the Funderdome is the place to be!
While no two days are the same, your day to day duties will be to:
- Develop and implement omnichannel marketing campaigns
- Make an impact on social media with a unique tone of voice
- Develop awesome promotional campaigns
- Make friends, whether with media agencies, the press or our internal teams
- Get us trending ….. (if you can!)
We are looking for a marketing superstar who appreciates a challenge. A qualification in marketing is desirable but we are more interested in your ability to make an impact.
We are also looking for:
- Someone exploding with character, charisma, and creativity
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience in a similar role
- A can-do attitude with experience implementing marketing campaigns
- Exceptional organisational skills and time management skills
- Digital marketing experience beneficial
About our benefits:
The lucky candidate will reap some serious rewards. Not only is Funderdome the happiest place on earth, its also got a fun and inclusive culture where everyone is a winner! Not to also mention:
- Being a big company there’s a lot you can learn from us.
- We’re an innovative, lively, ambitious, tenacious and caring bunch
- Big discounts across your favourite shops
- Flexible working policy
- If that’s not enough, our employees also receive 50c movie tickets at HOYTS cinemas
Are you a keen bean?
If you would like to be a part of something special from the beginning, apply today! This is a great opportunity to join an innovative company at the forefront of entertainment. While we take a look at your application, get to know us through our various social media channels.
- Job Type