Innovative brand in the healthcare space looking for a star Marketing Executive to execute campaigns and communications across multiple channels. Execute Marketing campaigns across print, social, PR, eDMS, events and more Fantastic role for a Marketing Assistant or Coordinator looking to step up Collaborative team environment | Brand New Office in Nth Syd | 75K-85K plus
North Sydney | Permanent | 75K – 85K plus super, based on experience
Our client is a leading consumer healthcare organisation who make a direct impact on the lives of millions around Australia every day. The company is people focused and look to hire marketers that are passionate about healthcare and making a contribution to society. Their values are trust, excellence, experience, teamwork and honesty and this filters down to every aspect of the business. You’ll fit in well if you love a collaborative team environment which is fast-paced and hands-on. With a brand new office space just minutes from North Sydney station, you’ll be working within a small, nimble marketing team of 5, whilst also collaborating with hundreds of other people in the broader business. It’s a close-knit team with a fantastic culture with great benefits including discounted gym memberships, team social events and ongoing development opportunities. It’s an exciting time to join as the company is going through a strong period of growth that is expected to continue and exceed over the next 3-5 years.
Why you will love the role:
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for executing marketing campaigns and communications across all platforms with a focus on localised campaigns. You will be given the freedom to run your own projects end-to-end but also be well supported by a great team and manager.
Focus of the role:
- End to end campaign management across all channels including Print, Content, Local Area Marketing, Internal Comms, eDMS, Events, PR and Social.
- Execute excellent project management in a fast-paced environment including managing multiple projects at once, tight deadlines, internal and external stakeholders and budgets.
- Provide Marketing support to multi-site businesses, part of the broader business, including local area marketing initiatives.
- Reporting on effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Competitor analysis.
The successful candidate:
- 2+ years experience in a hands-on marketing role, bonus if it is in the healthcare, medical, dental or retail industry.
- Preferably previous experience within a multi-site business or role including localised area marketing.
- Systems experience including CMS, eDM and ideally basic photoshop/illustrator.
- Exceptional project management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Passion to learn, grow and develop within an innovative organisation.
- Pro-active, with a ‘can-do’ attitude and collaborative nature.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, you pride yourself on your communication skills.
- Tertiary qualification in marketing or related field.
- A desire to grow your career within the healthcare industry.
- Job Type
- $75K - 85K plus super
For further information
- Kahli Fenn