• Work with the Marketing Manager and broader team to bringing to life the marketing strategy.
- Your marketing skills and social media prowess could help us change the face of men’s health
- Fun and collaborative culture
- 12-month contract position
Movember is the leading charity changing the face of men’s health globally, tackling mental health and suicide prevention, prostate cancer, testicular cancer.
In our mission to stop men dying too young, we’re seeking a passionate Marketing Executive to join our Melbourne based team on a 12-month contract. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for helping to ensure we deliver on the annual marketing plan, supporting and driving key initiatives from the Movember campaign and our broader year-round efforts to engage with our target audience and showcase Movember’s impact. You’ll be an enthusiast of moustaches and marketing, with experience in managing social media calendars and content.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work with the Marketing Manager and broader team to bringing to life the marketing strategy.
- Coordinate marketing activations, including liaising with vendors, external partners and stakeholders.
- Contribute to the social media calendar, including copy writing and coordinating with our in-house creative team and other stakeholders to build out the content plan.
- Interview our supporters to gather stories and content for Movember website and social channels.
- Organising content photo and video shoots in partnership with Marketing Manager.
- Community management for Movember’s Australian social media channels.
- Outreach and management for out of home advertising opportunities.
- Creating custom outreach and thank you packages for Movember supporters.
For this role, you’ll need
- 2+ years’ experience working in a busy marketing team or agency environment
- A good understanding of social media platforms, trends, and experience in content development
- Experience in managing social media scheduling platforms
- Experience of community management on social media platforms, exposure to crisis management would be a bonus
- Excellent visual, oral and written communication skills
- To be a self-starter, highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
Does this role sound up your alley? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Click ‘Apply’ to send through your CV with a cover letter that responds to the following questions:
- What will your background and experience bring to our organisation and this role?
- The Movember Values sit at the heart of our organisation and we want to attract candidates who are motivated by these. Please let us know which of our Values resonate most with you, and why?
Movember is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and workplace – a place where we can all be ourselves, and each have the equal opportunity to succeed and be recognised for our unique contribution. We value the experiences, skills and perspectives of all individuals and actively encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds. We make recruitment decisions based on applicants’ skills, experience and knowledge, ensuring all applicants are treated fairly.
- Job Type
For further information
- Alex Carroll