Looking for some purpose in your next role? Want to use your skills for good? Join MOOD and help us fight youth suicide and improve young people’s mental health.
Simply put, MOOD is a tea that saves lives. It’s a social enterprise committed to reducing the youth suicide rate. 100% of profits from sales of MOOD tea fund youth mental health projects. And now you can be a part of it!
Started in 2020 and launched to consumers in Feb 2021, MOOD is at the beginning of its journey and we are looking for the right people to join our small but mighty team to help us grow in this next exciting chapter of our journey.
MOOD is owned by a not-for-profit organisation, UnLtd, which is the social purpose organisation that connects the media, marketing, creative and tech industries with charities that help youth at risk.
As our team grows, we are looking for a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment. The ideal candidate will be able to wear two hats: be obsessive about analysing data and trends and also be an exceptional communicator across all mediums.
About the role
- Being the guardian of the MOOD brand, ensuring all marketing materials follow brand guidelines
- Creating marketing materials e.g. EDMs, social media posts, writing website copy, Press releases and articles, blog posts, PowerPoint decks, co-branded point of sale collateral etc.
- Manage MOODs social media accounts working closely with the customer service representative to ensure we are providing an excellent customer experience
- Planning, managing and attending MOOD promotional events e.g. trade shows, markets, in-office events
- Work on ad hoc document and marketing material creation
- Research suppliers and options for procurement of product extensions
- Continually analyse eCommerce data and look for ways to improve site conversions and UX
- Working closely with the GM to implement and recommend on-site testing
- Create, manage and evaluate email marketing campaigns to drive key business outcomes (e.g. sales, referrals, repeat purchase)
- Update the website working closely with the web team to make minor adjustment in line with the strategy
- Working closely with the re-targeting team to ensure assets are produced, delivered and then tracked and evaluated
- Manage brand effectiveness studies with partners e.g. Facebook and Kantar
- Additional ad hoc assistance
- Helping optimise the eCommerce experience to achieve pre-determined sales targets
- Tenacious and like to see a job done properly and through to completion
- Fast-worker with an eagle eye for detail
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Driven to make a difference and care about having a career with purpose
- Thrive in a start-up environment
- Eager to build your skillset, be on a continual learning curve and grasp the opportunities that come your way • Stay calm under pressure and are able to clearly prioritise
- Excellent communication skills verbal, written and visual
- Excellent analytical thinker and innate problem solver
- Ability to manage up and confidently take ownership of tasks and outputs
- Reliable, accountable and driven to succeed
Experience & skills required:
- Content writing experience
- Data analysis and testing skills
- Keen eye for design and possess basic design skills
- Start-up experience is beneficial • Marketing and/or eCommerce experience
- Experience working in professional roles 3+ years
This role reports into the General Manager of MOOD.
To apply for the role please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Type
- $80k p/a + Super