Are you looking to grow your marketing career and make a difference in this world? If you're passionate about the environment and marketing - read on. Grow your career | Feel like you're making a difference Start-up mentality | Varied integrated work | Multiple projects at once Passionate and Supportive team | Lower North Shore
Marketing Coordinator | Innovative Environmental Brand | Lower North Shore | 55K – 65K plus super
Your new company:
Our client are a global billion dollar company who has recently launched in Australia with big ambitions. Their goal is to change the way that consumers think and behave about the impact we have on our environment and have some innovative and exciting solutions at play. Still a relatively small company in Australia, you will have the opportunity to join during an exciting growth period, where the start-up mentality is still evident throughout the business. Based near North Sydney, no one day will be the same in this ever-changing, varied and dynamic role. Passion is the glue that holds this company together, every single person is committed to the cause with a great sense of purpose. Reporting into the Marketing Activation Manager and working closely with the Digital and Partnership Managers, you will join a marketing team of 5.
Your new role:
- Assisting with the development, execution and reporting of Marketing campaigns ATL and BTL.
- Manage and maintain relationships with key agencies along with production suppliers and external stakeholders.
- Assist with the project management and stakeholder management when developing designs, artwork and copy.
- Administration and logistical support to the wider marketing team.
What’s on offer:
- Work for a global organisation committed to making a difference to the environment.
- Grow your marketing career working across all areas of the Marketing mix.
- The chance to be part of a new global brand positioning.
- Supportive and passionate manager and mentors within the business.
What do you need to be successful?
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years assisting in the development of integrated marketing campaigns – either client-side or agency.
- Excellent written communication skills, ability to write copy for different channels.
- Great people skills and the ability to build trusted relationships internally and externally.
- You genuinely care about the environment & our planet and want to help do something about the current state of depletion of natural resources.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with priorities changing regularly.
- Positive can-do attitude and solutions oriented. You’re happy to roll up your sleeves and help support your team around you!
- Self-starter, proactive and a desire to grow your career in this industry.
- Job Type
- $55K - 65K plus super
For further information
- Kahli Fenn