Great opportunity to join a global technology business and step up to lead the marketing function in the APAC region.
Thanks for stopping by to explore this exciting Brand-new role of Marketing Coordinator.
We love working on great roles for great people, and this is just that – our client is global technology business that drives innovation – Are you their next team member?
There are loads of marketing coordinator roles in Sydney, but I can honestly say very few of this calibre or uniqueness – and it all comes down to company culture.
So yes, we are excited to say the least!
Big Wave Digital is active in the Digital recruitment space and we currently have a terrific role for a Marketing Coordinator working for a global technology business. It is literally writing the next page of their success and growth and champion innovation.
Join a growing business in a global role, working with regional colleagues and a wider marketing team. It’s a great opportunity to step into a bigger role and lead the marketing function for the APAC region.
We love working with great businesses to help them find amazing talent like you! Think leadership principles like Ownership, Talent & Transparency and you have a good idea of how our client operates.
You’ll get to join at a pivotal and exciting time in their growth.
Our client is looking for someone special and to be honest a role like this is not going to suit everyone, so if you LOVE working on something that is already changing the digital landscape then continue to read on (and hit that apply button).
If you are passionate about the meeting of marketing and technology, then this role could be great for you. If you thrive in collaborative, fast paced organisations then read on!
They are a company that values:
– Smart innovation and
– Lateral creative problem solving
Let’s cover what skills and experience will get you in the door to say “Hi!”
- You can show us your experience in delivering end to end marketing campaigns
- You are a whiz at developing content, PR and reference marketing material
- You have experience in running product launches, webinars and virtual events
- You have sound working knowledge of social media marketing
- A natural PROBLEM SOLVER
- You embrace automation and have experience with Salesforce and marketing automation platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Hardworking but also able to have a laugh and not take yourself TOO seriously
- High EQ
- Collaborative TECH creative environment
- You’ve got a background in cloud and SaaS environments
- Lateral, smart and creative problem solving encouraged
Other Benefits of the role:
Smart and passionate leadership team
Chilled environment and team
Training, career growth and progression
Salary range on offer of up to $65k – $70k + super
As you can probably gauge, we are genuinely excited about the prospects of finding someone AMAZING to take on this new Marketing Coordinator role.
Are you up for the challenge? Only the most capable Marketing Gurus need apply!
Send your resume in confidence to Nicole Harlow
- Job Type
- $65k - $70k + super
For further information
- Nicole Harlow