Progressive financial services firm Newly created opportunity - digital focus Attractive salary package + quarterly bonuses
Reputable and innovative financial services organisation is seeking a passionate Digital Marketing Communications Specialist to join their creative, high performing marketing team
As a dynamic and progressive financial services business, communication and content marketing is critical to this business. This newly created role will be responsible for the development and implementation of content across the firm with a focus on digital executions.
Reporting to the Marketing Director and working closely with the Communications team, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with stakeholders on their digital content requests to create, review and revise digital campaign copy for organic and paid assets
- Working with the risk, legal and compliance teams to ensure content is compliant while appealing to clients
- Collaborating with their team of digital specialists on SEO best practices and keyword implementation, to positively influence their client’s experience.
- Playing a key role in projects, including website content development and value proposition implementation
- Developing and editing content for multi-channel executionsincluding print, website, social, video, podcasts and newsletters, driving both value and improving client experience
- Contributing to the measurement of success and ROI for communications, including testing alternatives and adjusting approach and messaging based on results
- Providing copywriting and subediting support with broader marketing collateral
- Contributing to the broader communications strategy across the firm
A pro-active and passionate digital specialist you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in communications or marketing
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ previous experience in online communication and content development, including an understanding of web design, navigation and display
- Demonstrated experience in digital campaign development across organic and paid assets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate complex ideas into simple, engaging and digestible content
- Previous understanding of SEO impact when writing digital content
- High attention to detail and a creative thinker with proven problem-solving skills
- Team player with a proactive, solutions-driven approach and strong interpersonal skills in a collaborative environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines and objectives
Previous experience working within financial services / professional services or for an agency working with corporate/B2B/financial services clients will be highly regarded.
This is a fantastic career opportunity working for a firm that offer endless career opportunities, support and development and a flexible, high performing and supportive culture.
- Job Type
- $75000 - $90000
For further information
- (02) 8396 6800