We are looking for a marketing automation specialist to bring both their creative and analytical side together to join a telco who is here to change the game!
Aussie Broadband is an all-Australian-based telco, offering internet and phone solutions to residential, business and corporate customers. We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service and punching way above our weight in the industry.
We’re in business to change the telco game. We’re looking for people who want to play with us, and who love our values:
- Don’t be ordinary, be awesome
- Think BIG
- No BS
- Be good to people
- Have fun
What does Aussie offer?
- Discounted internet which always helps the hip pocket
- Day to day benefits like flexible working arrangements, paid parental leave, employee assistance program
- Ongoing learning and development, to further your career
- Celebrating you! with awards and recognition
- Discounts at various retailers and gyms
We also can’t forget the very hard-working coffee machine and the casual dress code.
What we are looking for
The Marketing Automation Specialist will create, test, and optimise personalised customer flows (using email, SMS, and app notifications) to drive new customer acquisition and hero channel best practice. The role involves setting up user journeys, testing, analytics and supporting the delivery of Aussie’s marketing strategy.
They will work with the Marketing & Corporate Strategy team to integrate data from our CRM and website and will utilise MarTech (such as Iterable) to nurture our customers at scale.
The things that are really (really) important
- Relevant education and experience in marketing automation and/or email marketing.
- Demonstrated experience in:
- Customer journey mapping, audience segmentation, and automation journey design and development.
- Working with MarTech automation platforms such as Iterable, Adobe Experience Cloud, Marketo, or Salesforce Marketing cloud.
- Creating written content/communications for a range of different audiences.
- Ability to:
- Collaborate with a broad range of stakeholders at all levels and across Aussie.
- Collect, analyse, and interpret data from various sources to support decision-making using tools such as Google Analytics, Power BI, and MS Excel at an advanced level.
- Working knowledge of:
- Email marketing best practices.
- HTML and CSS.
Other things we’d like to see
- You learn quickly and adapt to changing situations and fast paced environments.
- You can write coherent and engaging content for a range of advertising mediums (e.g., online display ads, blogs, email, website landing pages, TV commercials, etc.)
- You think innovatively and challenge existing norms to solve complex problems and achieve goals.
If you’re ready for your next career defining step and to play a key role in expanding this fantastic growing business, apply directly or get in touch today with our fantastic team at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Aussie Broadband we see difference as our point of difference. We celebrate it, we support it, and thrive on it – because it means our team can bring their whole selves to work, and that we can better represent our customers and community. We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our stand for diversity and inclusion is just one way we can demonstrate our value of ‘Be Good to People’.
- Job Type
- 70,000 - 75,000