As Marketing and Content Executive, you will play a key role in the creation and management of both offline and online content from research and development right through to publication. This position will also assist the marketing manager to promote, build and nurture the ModularWalls brand through a range of digital and offline channels including but not limited to; social media, marketing cloud (email & SMS), Google Ads, print and online publications & sponsorships.
Established over 15 years ago, ModularWalls is an innovative building company specialising in outdoor walls, fences and noise barriers. We aim to evolve and innovate tomorrow’s world, today.
Built on the foundations of superior design, exceptional quality, efficient manufacturing and excellent customer service, our business prides itself on being an Australian manufacturing success story. We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing and Content Executive to join our marketing team.
About the role
As Marketing and Content Executive, you will play a key role in the creation and management of both offline and online content from research and development right through to publication.
This position will also assist the marketing manager to promote, build and nurture the ModularWalls brand through a range of digital and offline channels including but not limited to; social media, marketing cloud (email & SMS), Google Ads, print and online publications & sponsorships.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager this position will work alongside a small team which includes the Marketing Manager and Graphic Designer to provide marketing support through a range of different, channels, mediums, content; to build the brand of ModularWalls.
- Creation of content, both online and offline for a range of different channels and markets.
- Assisting the marketing manager to create campaigns including briefing content and graphics where needed for the campaign.
- Generate a content schedule to align with the marketing strategy and business goals.
- Ensure all digital advertising channels; both social media and Google Ads are maintained with relevant content by persona and buyer’s journey stage.
- Work with marketing manager to develop ModularWalls’ personas and understand the customer end to end cycle.
- Assist with the reporting of campaigns and content to ensure business goals are met.
- Set a standard voice across the business and ensure this is maintained through all external communications.
- Work with team members to ensure effective and timely delivery of campaign deadlines.
- Operate as an effective member of the team.
- Opportunity to learn a range of different skills.
- Access to further developments and career growth.
- Friendly and supportive team culture.
The ideal person
As the ideal candidate and to make the transition as smooth as possible, you will possess the following key attributes:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing/content or similar and at least 3 years’ experience in a marketing/content role or similar.
- Understand customer personas and buyer journeys and how they relate to the business.
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to write and edit content with ease.
- Experience in SEO; with the understanding of keywords and how to write effectively to achieve search results.
- Ability to analyse and present content based on business goals or marketing objectives.
- Experience with WordPress (or similar), Google Analytics, Google Ads, Marketing Cloud (or similar).
- Strong communication and time management skills with a proven ability to plan, prioritise and meet strict deadlines, whilst managing multiple projects from various departments within the business.
- A willingness to learn new skills quickly, and to collaborate effectively as part of a team.
- Forward thinking, progressive, dynamic self-starter who has excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to storyboard videos.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and handle pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain flexibility and a positive attitude at all times.
- Ability to get along with different personalities and be a fully contributing team player.
- Proficiency with the following software or internet-based programs:
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Job Type
For further information
- Kathryn Mathews