Brilliant opportunity to advance your communications career. ASX top 50 business with the spirit and energy of a start-up. Hope & Glory is delighted to be partnering with Reece Group.
Here’s a brilliant opportunity to advance your communications career with an ASX top 50 business that has the spirit and energy of a start-up. Hope & Glory is delighted to be the recruitment partner supporting Reece Group in its search for an External Communications Lead.
In what is proving to be a period of extraordinary change and opportunity, Reece has now become an ASX top 50 business with a truly global footprint. It is now a company with more than 800 branches and 8,000 employees across Australia, NZ and the USA.
Reece’s core business is as a distributor of trade products to residential, commercial and infrastructure customers. It is Reece’s strong customer focus and tech-enabled approach that has made it a leader in this space.
The External Communications Lead works to build and execute the strategy for Reece Group’s comms in the A/NZ region. Providing strategic advice and working with leaders across the business to tell Reece’s story, you will support the strategic growth agenda by working to build, protect and enhance the company’s reputation with external audiences.
Working as part of a small and high-performing corporate communications team, in this role your work will include (but not limited to):
- Defining and driving corporate positioning that enhances Reece’s reputation
- Building a considered communications approach that is aligned with Reece’s purpose and values
- Developing dynamic and engaging content and channels that motivate and inform consumers
- Acting as the primary media contact for Reece in Australian and New Zealand
- Advising and supporting senior leaders and subject matter experts with external engagements
- Supporting the business with key campaigns, product launches, supply information, sponsorship, and issues management
- Working with the Investor Relations Lead to align communications for half and full year results, the annual report, and annual general meeting
- Working with the marketing team to maximise impact and alignment of content across Reece Group and consumer channels.
- Supporting the broader communications team to deliver strategy covering internal communications, external communications, investor relations, and corporate social responsibility.
This role will suit an experienced communications professional with significant experience working within a corporate affairs discipline, with expertise in media relations, investor communications, issues management, content strategy and creation.
We’re looking forward to seeing your application if it shows the following:
- A strong track-record in corporate communications with a large business
- Experience in planning, creating, and measuring communications across owned and earned channels
- An innate passion for finding stories that engage targeted audiences
- An understanding how the social, political, and business environments impact the organisation, Reece’s people, customers, investors, and communities
- Excellent writing skills
- The ability to lead and influence
- Relevant degree qualifications.
Like you, the communications group at Reece is highly energised and focused. You’re known at work for your collegiality, curiosity and the embrace of opportunities to change and learn. Your focus on customer needs is what drives your thinking and actions at work. Importantly, you show an agile approach to problem solving.
This is a full-time, ongoing role with some flexibility available during the working week. It will be based in Reece’s stunning offices in Melbourne’s inner-city suburb of Cremorne in late 2021.
Interested to know more? We ask that you please consider your suitability against the criteria outlined above before you apply online. All applications will be acknowledged, and your interest will be treated in strictest confidence. If you have questions, please leave a message for Hope & Glory on 03 9578 1000 and your call will be responded to ASAP.
Please note that as part of Hope & Glory’s standard pre-employment process, background checking including (but not necessarily limited to) criminal history, qualifications verification and rights to work checks will be conducted.
As the retained recruitment partner for this role, all direct and third-party applications made to our client will be redirected back to Hope & Glory for assessment.
Hope & Glory is Melbourne’s nimble recruitment practice for marketing, media and communications.
- Job Type
- Please state your salary expectations
For further information
- Matt Harrison