An awesome opportunity for someone just starting out in the event/marketing industry.
Flare Creative is one of Australia’s most innovative and exciting Event and Content Agencies with an expanding client portfolio. Our rapid growth in luxury markets and an upcoming season full of amazing projects, finds us looking for an absolute weapon with the right personality, talent, and experience to join our team as an Event Executive/Jnr Producer.
With a positive, get-it-done attitude you will bring experience, energy, innate willingness to learn, and become familiar with agency life. You will have 1-2 years experience (minimum required) in event management/production at an event agency.
Full-time position, salary range $43-$50k + super. Immediate start for the right candidate.
This role is full-time based in our Sydney CBD office, walking distance from Wynyard train station, with the ability to work from home on occasion.
Working in events, the role will require the ability to travel and work various hours during the execution of a project.
- Planning and executing events from initial brief through to execution, all whilst exceeding client expectations along the way.
- Developing event contingency plans and problem-solving issues on a day-to-day basis.
- Build and maintain effective client relationships. Our clients are our bloodline, we look after them above all others.
- Support of a team across different sections of the business including production, design, creative, and logistics.
- On-site event management or oversight of smaller projects, supporting the Flare Creative team.
- Simultaneously support multiple clients including pitches and events.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience and/or qualifications in event management/marketing.
- Australian working rights.
- Willingness to extend outside your comfort zone.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Bonus points for experience using Hubspot, Xero, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Google Suite.
- Ability to travel for interstate/overseas meetings and events.
- Your attention to detail is a known obsession.
- You naturally win the hearts and minds of those around you.
- You are proactive, organised, and efficient.
- You thrive under pressure, maintaining your positive attitude to deliver exceptional results.
- You want to push the limits and change the game by prioritising story making over traditional agency mentality.
- You have the ability to work and adapt to different personalities.
- Strong creative agency producing high-end experiences.
- Great team environment, there are laughs to be had.
- Rewarding career path.
- Incredible working conditions and creative workspace.
- We are continually pushing each other and the wider industry.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you meet the essential criteria, we want to hear from you! Please email the following to business@:
- Cover Letter addressing:
- Why you are a good fit for the role and Flare Creative; and
- Your favourite luxury brand, and why.
- Resume (References will be required).
All successful candidates will be required to provide a current Australian Federal Police Check at their own expense.
- Job Type
- $40,000 to $50,000
For further information
- Andrew Shand