A leading global Ad Tech vendor is seeking a graduate or junior advertising tech professional due to rapid growth.
Why this role?
– Comprehensive on the job and formal training
– Flexible working with strong package on offer + annual bonus
– Renowned for its independence and customised tech stack offering
– New product offerings to deliver omni-channel solution unlike any other
– Stealing increasing share from its competitors including Google, bringing in big global and local brands across the region
– Close partnerships with industry heavy weights and well-respected outfits
Working closely with the Creative Services Manager within the Studio team, you will be heavily involved with creative production and creative support. The role will involve supporting the build and design of digital ads for clients. In Addition, you will be primarily helping creative agencies work with the company’s build tools and platform to build their digital ads, as well as giving practical advice and help by email, phone, or web conference.
Other responsibilities of this role include: creative QA, assessing and scoping feasibility of client designs for DCO, ad hoc client training face-to-face or web conference.
Perks and benefits
– Mobile phone allowance
– Flexible working arrangements
– Competitive base salary on offer including annual bonus
- Job Type
- Up to $70k + super + annual bonus
For further information
- Adrian Fowler