Love sports and digital? Looking to get your foot in the door with a growing team? Greenroom Digital is a unique, market leading sports marketing and fan engagement business looking for a passionate Junior Account Executive. Work with the senior team on delivering campaigns, optimising existing campaigns, and servicing clients accounts.
Greenroom Digital is a unique, market leading sports marketing and fan engagement business. Greenroom has built a strong reputation in the sports industry, with loyal clients ranging from major brands and sporting organisations across the country.
We strive to deliver our clients with unparalleled and innovative solutions that are not available through any other means. The newest Greenroom employee will be bright, driven and goal-oriented. In this role, you will support the Account Managers and Senior Account Managers in overseeing the day-to-day management and operations for the delivery of major digital sponsorship activations for some of Australia’s largest sporting organisations & their partners.
In this role, you will be reporting into the Senior Account Manager, and will be provided with extensive training throughout your employment. You will also receive ongoing support to ensure you have the necessary skills to grow into the role, and expand your responsibility within the company. The role will require you to assist in managing a wide variety of operational duties, as well as consistently deliver a high level of customer service.
- Responsible for management of ad-serving platform for our clients
- Quality assurance – spec testing, targeting confirmation, click through etc;
- Resolving technical issues pertaining to campaign set up (targeting issues, creative appearing in incorrect placements)
- Technical troubleshooting for campaign set up (broken links, tags not serving)
- Provide Clubs with full month delivery reports to key club contact (eg. Account coordinator)
- Reporting and analysis of sponsorship campaigns, and providing recommendations of how to improve performance;
Client Servicing Duties:
- Support Senior Account Manager to manage our client’s website, mobile site and app availability calendar to avoid partner conflict;
- Support Senior Account Manager in providing partners with individual schedules upon request (based on briefing form information);
- Support Senior Account Manager manage internal and external stakeholders to ensure creative deadlines are met;
- Identify and raise any delivery issues once a campaign has been implemented;
- Provide Senior Account Manager with accurate and up to date reporting for client meetings;
- A tertiary education – Marketing, Communications, Business or related discipline preferred
- Work experience in a service oriented role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisation, planning and time management skills
- Committed to learning new processes and methods;
- Adopt an innovative and collaborative approach;
- Able to work to deadlines, and effectively handle pressure;
- Ability to pro-actively solve problems and make decisions;
- Commitment to joining a growing business, and contributing to the direction.
This role is available immediately. Please submit a cover letter along with your resume.
Please note that only short listed candidates will receive a reply.
- Job Type
- $40,000 - $49,999
For further information
- Harry Street