Large ASX listed business, genuine success story. Here is your opportunity to lead the investor relations function.
Hope & Glory is delighted to be the recruitment partner supporting this large listed business in its search for a skilled professional to lead the investor relations function. Our client is a well-known, long-established and highly successful enterprise in need of strong support in communicating with the market.
In what may well be a career-defining role, you will collaborate with the executive team to develop and deliver the business’ investor relations program. You will be responsible for ensuring that the investment community is provided with accurate and engaging information regarding the business’ strategy, operations and performance.
You will also take a leadership role in evolving the business’ Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) reporting and insight capabilities to meet the needs of increasingly interested capital markets.
Working as part of a small and high-performing corporate communications team, in this role your work will include (but not limited to):
- Developing, implementing, and managing a strategic plan for investor relations
- Sourcing and preparing financial, strategic and legal information for stakeholders
- Producing and disseminating a range of communications materials including: ASX announcements; half year and full year results announcements; annual report.
- Providing input into drafting of regulatory filings
- Supporting the broader communications team to ensure alignment with all external communications
- Communications and reporting for ESG matters
- Monitoring and summarising analyst models and notes to deliver relevant actionable insights
- Responding to inbound investor queries
- Managing the logistical requirements for all investor roadshows, meetings and site visits by investors.
This role will suit a communications professional with significant experience working within a corporate affairs discipline, with expertise in investor relations, reporting and communications.
We’re looking forward to seeing your application if it shows the following:
- A clear understanding of relevant ASX listing rules and practice principles
- Expertise in corporate finance, governance, and accounting, with experience developing and delivering regulatory and investor communications / engagement activity.
- Understanding of capital markets and macroeconomics, as well as the related industry dynamics and indicators
- Familiarity with financial modelling techniques and valuation models used by investors and analysts
- Experience with shaping and reporting ESG matters
- Excellent writing skills
- The ability to lead and influence at c-suite level
- Relevant degree qualifications.
This is a full-time, ongoing role with some flexibility available during the working week. The offices are Melbourne based.
Interested to know more? We ask that you please consider your suitability against the criteria outlined above before you apply online. All applications will be acknowledged, and your interest will be treated in strictest confidence. If you have questions, please leave a message for Hope & Glory on 03 9578 1000 and your call will be responded to ASAP.
Please note that as part of Hope & Glory’s standard pre-employment process, background checking including (but not necessarily limited to) criminal history, qualifications verification and rights-to-work checks will be conducted.
As the retained recruitment partner for this role, all direct and third-party applications made to our client will be redirected back to Hope & Glory for assessment.
Hope & Glory is Melbourne’s nimble recruitment practice for marketing, media and communications.
- Job Type
- $100K to $160K plus super and bonus
For further information
- Matt Harrison