Brilliant opportunity to advance your communications career. ASX top 50 business with the spirit and energy of a start-up. Hope & Glory is delighted to be partnering with Reece Group.
Here’s a brilliant opportunity to advance your communications career with an ASX top 50 business that has the spirit and energy of a start-up. Hope & Glory is delighted to be the recruitment partner supporting Reece Group in its search for an Internal Communications Advisor for a 6 to 12 month assignment. If you are a creative, empathetic and passionate internal communications professional, this is your opportunity to be part of shaping the future of Reece.
In what is proving to be a period of extraordinary change and opportunity, Reece has now become an ASX top 50 business with a truly global footprint. It is now a company with more than 800 branches and 8,000 employees across Australia, NZ and the USA.
Reece’s core business is as a distributor of trade products to residential, commercial and infrastructure customers. It is Reece’s strong customer focus and tech-enabled approach that has made it a leader in this space.
Reece is moving to its newly-created, purpose-built home in Cremorne and needs an experienced comms professional to help deliver a creative, engaging and impactful comms strategy to get them there. Your success will be determined by the experiences you create, the enjoyment that Reece’s people have along the way, and the culture you shape that helps drive curiosity and connection, all while supporting a focus on Reece’s 2030 vision.
Working as part of a small and high-performing corporate communications team, in this role your work will include (but not limited to):
- Delivering the communications strategy to shape Reece’s future at Cremorne
- Being part of the Cremorne working group to help transform the way that Reece works
- Delivering creative, on-brand communications that foster a culture that is curious, connected, focused and fun
- Through comms, helping build a culture where people want to work and be their best
- Delivering great story telling that aligns to Reece’s purpose, brand and tone of voice
- Again effected through comms, being a passionate advocate for Reece’s people, purpose and values.
This role will suit an experienced communications professional with significant experience working within a corporate affairs discipline, with expertise in internal communications and change management.
We’re looking forward to seeing your application if it shows the following:
- A strong track-record in internal communications with a large business
- Experience in planning, creating, and measuring communications across internal channels
- Excellent writing skills
- Great story telling and sense-making skills
- The ability to lead and influence
- Relevant degree qualifications
- A shared excitement for Reece’s move to Cremorne.
Like you, the communications group at Reece is highly energised and focused. You’re known at work for your collegiality, curiosity and the embrace of opportunities to change and learn. Your focus on customer needs is what drives your thinking and actions at work. Importantly, you show an agile approach to problem solving.
This is initially a temporary role with a duration of 6 to 12 months with some flexibility available during working week. It will be based in Reece’s stunning offices in Melbourne’s inner city suburb of Cremorne in late 2021.
Interested to know more? We ask that you please consider your suitability against the criteria outlined above before you apply online. All applications will be acknowledged, and your interest will be treated in strictest confidence. If you have questions, please leave a message for Hope & Glory on 03 9578 1000 and your call will be responded to ASAP.
Please note that as part of Hope & Glory’s standard pre-employment process, background checking including criminal history, qualifications verification and rights to work checks will be conducted.
As the retained recruitment partner for this role, all direct and third-party applications will be redirected back to Hope & Glory for assessment.
Hope & Glory is Melbourne’s nimble recruitment practice for marketing, media and communications.
- Job Type
- Please state your salary expectations
For further information
- Matt Harrison