Join a global company in a role that works across the entire APAC region for CBSi in both the B2B & B2C sectors. Focus on developing media solutions across product, marketing, content, experiential and more, leveraging the full scope of CBSi’s global portfolio to generate commercial & revenue opportunities.
WHO IS CBS INTERACTIVE?
CBS Interactive (a division of ViacomCBS) is the world’s largest publisher of premium digital content and a perennial top 10 internet company. CBS Interactive’s brands span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming. Properties include the websites, apps and streaming services of the CBS Television Network such as the CBS All Access subscription service, the 24/7 digital news network CBSN, and CBS Sports’ digital brands as well as digital-first properties in key content verticals, including CNET, TVGuide.com, GameSpot, Last.fm, Metacritic and Chowhound.
ABOUT THE INTEGRATED MARKETING DIVISION:
The Integrated Marketing (IM) team is a high energy, fast-paced team of self-starters including marketers, designers and copywriters, working within the global IM division of CBSi, focused on developing media solutions across product, marketing, content, experiential and more, leveraging the full scope of CBSi’s portfolio to generate commercial and revenue opportunities.
HERE’S AN OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
The role will help create and execute our digital offering as well as branded content via CBSi’s internal content house, Studio 61. The role also oversees the digital product portfolio when it comes to digital advertising, programmatic, lead generation, and branded content. The role is involved from the pre-sale (RFP stage) right through to cross-platform ad and product solutions and sales marketing collateral that drives demand for the entire CBS portfolio. This includes specific industries such as business technology, consumer technology, games, news, information and entertainment in the APAC region. This role has responsibility across the entire APAC region for CBSi in both the B2B and B2C sectors.
For full details of the role & responsibilities, please go through our Careers portal listed below.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE ROLE (amongst other things):
- Proven track record in the digital space with an good understanding of (and interest in) the media landscape, especially across digital/TV, trends, consumption patterns, challenges, plus the ability to see opportunities that lie ahead
- Project management expertise with the ability to manage critical timelines & deadlines
- A serial ideator with a yearn for deck creation and pitch responding
- Video editing and understanding of post-editing process
- Content copywriting and ability to work across narratives
- Knowledge of systems such as Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Analytics Suite, Salesforce, Operative One, Nielsen Answers, ComScore, Pathmatics, Google Ad Manager (GAM), Facebook Ad Manager, Taboola, CMS, and Photoshop
- Job Type
For further information
- Linda Green