We love creative gurus. Clever thinkers who are just as comfortable on the tools as presenting their amazing ideas and nurturing the creative within our agency. We’re looking for an Integrated Creative Director with proven Digital and Design skills. If you're a proactive-fantastic creative, we'd like to talk to you!
Out of the Square (OOTS), is an award winning, leading regional agency based in Newcastle. Our passionate and talented team of 22 delivers high quality creative solutions to national and local clients on a daily basis. We’re all about ideas, strategy and driving serious results, whilst enjoying ourselves along the way.
At OOTS we love the thrill of birthing ideas and sending them out into the world. This coupled with the urge to make something awesome from literally nothing is what gets us up in the morning. Sometimes we can’t believe this is actually a job.
Our office is located in the heart of Newcastle, with harbour views, surrounded by cafes and only 5 minutes to a lunchtime beach swim.
If you want to get a good feel for what it’s like around here, please check out our website at www.outofthesquare.com or stalk us on social media.
We love creative gurus. Clever thinkers who are just as comfortable on the tools as presenting their amazing ideas and nurturing the creative within our agency. We’re looking for an Integrated Creative Director with proven Digital and Design skills.
If you’re a proactive-fantastic creative, we’d like to talk to you!
Interested? Then check us out at outofthesquare.com
What will you do in this role?
- 8 years Industry experience, with at least 4 years at a minimum Art Director level
- Highly proficient in the use of the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Manage, mentor and coach the creative team, supporting growth opportunities and skill/knowledge development
- Represent and be the voice of the Creative Department – implementing suggestions and ideas with other department heads of OOTS
- Enhance department and organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Conceptualise strategic solutions for integrated advertising campaigns
- Write super cool copy for all aspects of client work including scripting, press, SEO and other digital
- Improve marketing quality results by studying, evaluating and re-designing creative processes and implementing changes
- Work with other OOTS team members to facilitate creative conception and idea generation
- Art Direct multiple OOTS clients, to ensure brand consistency and quality control
- Liaise with, and present to, clients where required
- Advanced knowledge & experience in digital advertising
- Advanced knowledge of social media platforms and guidelines
- Extensive experience in copywriting, including for SEO; plus experience in scripting preferrable
- Superior time management skills
Reports to: Managing Director
Remuneration commensurate with relevant experience.
Please email Martin Adnum, Managing Director at email@example.com with your questions or CV and portfolio.
All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Applications close: Sunday December 6th 2020, 5pm
- Job Type
For further information
- Marty Adnum