Are you a data driven marketing leader who is ready to take full ownership of a national marketing strategy for a category leader?
We’re Stratton Finance, and we are Australia’s online car finance broker. Focussed on using a customer centric, digitally led experience to offer asset buying and financing for those that value service and quality solutions, we are looking for a Head of Marketing to lead us through the next phase of our growth journey building on over 23 years of experience!
Who are we?
- We are forever changing the way people finance and buy cars.
- We deliver market leading knowledge and service, nothing less.
- We partner with other market leaders that we leverage to provide brilliant solutions and experiences for our customers.
- We always act with openness and integrity, ensuring our customers’ best interests at heart.
- We’ve built our success on over 20 years of repeat customers; we aim to serve our customers for life!
- We are guided by our values in every decision we make (Fair, Always Transparent, Innovation at our core and Respect)
As our Head of Marketing you will be responsible for the design, execution and performance improvement of our insight and data led, multi-channel marketing strategy and team that supports it.
You will lead a witty, nimble and cluey team, complemented by market leading partners and technology solutions, whose core focus is all things acquisition, engagement and conversion metrics throughout our customer journey.
Here’s what some of the key responsibilities are:
- Owning the management of the National marketing strategy, design, execution and evaluation, including: design and delivery of multi-channel acquisition activities, engagement and conversion strategies and activities, ongoing campaign development in line with segment/event driven opportunities. All of this underscored by maintaining and improving our marketing KPI’s including CPL, ROAS and CPSC.
- Leadership and capability development of our exceptional marketing team – we believe in doing more with less, giving our team development opportunities and exposure to areas they otherwise would not have within a large team dynamic.
- Working cross-functionally with our Digital Product Team to continue developing & implementing our marketing technology roadmap and evolving our customer experience using world class technology partners such as Salesforce, Tableau and Google.
- Ongoing optimisation of business intelligence capability, deriving increased value and insights from current and future reporting capabilities.
- Third party relationship management – helping to foster our partners, making fabulous connections whilst representing our brand’s marketing and digital team.
First and foremost, you’re a team player and excited to be recognised among a talented group of business leaders as a key enabler to the success of our business. You understand that you are only as successful as the success of our team, and you’re humbled by the trust we’ll give by choosing you as their leader to nurture their development and careers. We want you to make a difference, but we are not looking to re-write the playbook – we are driven to make it better!
Most importantly, you’re analytical and considered in your decision making (data informed, not data led) and you will happily roll your sleeves up and get stuff done! You know that understanding the detail is critical to the success of our marketing strategy.
In addition, you’ll have:
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Marketing or similar, or significant marketing experience in senior roles
- 5+ years of substantiated, data & insight driven online & offline marketing management experience.
- Previous experience managing a multi million dollar budget
- Previous experience leading small and agile teams
- Solid knowledge / practical experience of Salesforce Marketing Tableau and Google ecosystems and/or similar platforms
- Finance or ecommerce marketing experience (desired but not essential)
What’s on offer?
Aside from a competitive salary (including performance based bonus), we are proud of how we enable our people to be their best at Stratton:
- Leave benefits such as an RDO on your birthday and up to 5 weeks’ annual leave
- Workplace flexibility policy – Underpinned by trust, we encourage all staff to work in the way that best supports you to achieve your best, just get the job done!
- Lively office culture (we are not a stuffy corporate) with a supportive management team that will all roll their sleeves up and lend a hand when needed
- Work/life balance is incredibly important to the wellbeing of all our staff, switch off and spend time with your family!
- A host of recreational activities including pool tables, table tennis, breakout areas and regular social events
- Most importantly, we understand that life happens, so we pride ourselves on the flexibility we provide to our staff when life gets unpredictable.
- You must have full working rights in Australia
- Pre-employment background checks will be conducted
- As we like to recruit the Stratton way, no agencies please
- Job Type
- $150,000 + bonuses + super
For further information
- Amy Andrews - Talent Acquisition Business Partner