Outstanding opportunity for a senior corporate communication professional to join a leading strategic communication firm.
- Established client roster of blue-chip brands
- Inner city Melbourne offices, flexible work options
- Full-time ongoing role, attractive remuneration package, generous entitlements.
Hope & Glory is delighted to be the recruitment partner for one of Australia’s leading strategic communication firms in its search for a Group Adviser. Here is an opportunity to advance your career as part of a dynamic team which values collective success and service excellence.
About the firm
With an impressive client roster and a highly-skilled consulting team, our client has experienced strong and sustained growth through the delivery of market-leading services spanning strategic communication, stakeholder engagement and reputation management.
The firm is engaged by multi-national corporations, listed and private companies, start-ups and SMEs, government agencies and departments, and not-for-profit organisations.
About the role
As Group Adviser, you will be responsible for overseeing a designated portfolio of client accounts spanning a range of industry sectors, with a focus on financial services and/or capital markets, as well as broader corporate and public affairs assignments. communication.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- leading the development and delivery of communication strategy on behalf of clients
- team management and development
- account management including budgeting and reporting
- leading and contributing to new business opportunities
- driving and contributing to the highest standards of service delivery.
The Group Adviser is a leader in the business, joining the firm’s founding directors in the delivery of the organisation’s strategy.
To be considered for the role, you will demonstrate that you are a savvy and contemporary communication professional with an ability to adapt to the political, social, business and media context in which the role operates.
The position calls for experience in financial services, including an understanding of the workings of the capital markets, and a demonstrated ability to apply a range of communication disciplines including strong writing skills, media and stakeholder engagement, and strategy development and delivery.
To be considered, you will have:
- a strong track record in an in-house and/or consultancy setting
- experience in financial services and/or capital markets
- team leadership capabilities and experience
- an ability and willingness to work seamlessly across communication strategy development and execution
- outstanding written skills
- relevant tertiary qualifications
- You are highly commercial and understand the value of your time and that of your clients.
You are mature, pragmatic and calm under pressure. Your collegiate, collaborative approach will suit the firm’s style and culture.
How to apply
We ask that you consider your suitability against the criteria outlined above before you apply online. All applications will be acknowledged and the outcome of the process communicated to all applicants. Your interest will be treated in strictest confidence.
If you have questions, please phone Sophie Veale (0402 114 476) or Matt Harrison (0428 490 888) from Hope & Glory (business hours Monday to Friday only please).
Please note that as part of Hope & Glory’s standard pre-employment process, background checking including criminal history, qualifications verification and rights to work checks will be conducted along with reference checks.
As the retained recruitment partner for this role, all direct and third-party applications will be redirected back to Hope & Glory for assessment.
- Job Type
- Commensurate with title
For further information
- Matt Harrison