We are looking for a talented and creative person to join the Kingsmede team, commencing as Graphic Designer / Marketing Coordinator. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is an excellent communicator, creative thinker and looking to take the next step in their career.
Rare opportunity to enter the exclusive world of a city based wealthy private investment company commencing as Marketing Coordinator / Graphic Designer with rapid progression potential. Candidate must be impeccably presented and well spoken. All university degrees considered.
As a highly valued member of the team, you will primarily focus on bringing out the best in our Kingsmede brand and our various sub-brands through your graphic design expertise and creative ideas. This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your bubbly personality and friendly manner to make a lasting impact on our clients through all our communication and marketing channels. You will have the opportunity to work alongside the Marketing Manager as well as the diverse wider team and take responsibility for ensuring our graphic design and branding is best in class.
You will be the face of Kingsmede working in reception, where a small part of your day-to-day duties will involve management of office administration and ad-hoc support to the team. You will be professionally presented and have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills whilst being punctual and reliable.
Your skills with the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft platform coupled with your attention to detail and reliability will be the foundations for your success. However, your ability to add that bit extra through bringing innovative ideas to the table, and a willingness to try new things is what will set you apart.
- Creating content for and managing our various social media channels and paid digital marketing
- · Exploring new avenues for the implementation and expansion of our branding for Kingsmede and our sub-brands
- Developing concepts for marketing campaigns and bringing these to life through design
- Creating brochures and marketing materials
- Assisting with website maintenance and development
- Coordinating photoshoots, 3D imagery design and floor plan design
- Creating regular EDM marketing
- Organising events for networking and customer engagement
- Assisting with designing and typesetting long and short form documents and reports
- Administrative tasks such as answering incoming calls, collecting and posting mail, arranging couriers, managing Reception email inbox, ordering office consumables, organising catering for functions and boardroom meetings
- Welcoming guests and providing refreshments
- Ensuring kitchen and boardroom are well presented at all times
- Managing travel and accommodation bookings for the team
- General administrative functions to support internal team members and reception
You will be rewarded with the opportunity to make this role your own and to be part of a busy and successful team within a highly respected investment company. You will be based in the Sydney CBD with regular hours and no requirement for travel. Perks include free access to an on-site gym with squash court facilities, staff well-being initiatives, and the best work Christmas Party you will ever experience!
- Job Type
For further information
- 02 9223 2900