VicHealth is the champion of health for all Victorians. We work to keep people healthy, happy and well.
About the role
VicHealth is the champion of health for all Victorians. We work to keep people healthy, happy and well. This full time, ongoing Graphic Designer position uses graphic design and videography to communicate VicHealth’s messaging. This is a key role in the digital content team which sits across the Marketing and Communications group. This team works collaboratively across all VicHealth work – including the This Girl Can campaign – to develop and deliver engaging and effective content for the Victorian public.
- Creating design assets including infographics, data visualisations and illustrations.
- Creating engaging visuals for publications, websites and social media.
- Developing and implementing video visual materials, including mock ups, concepts, storyboards, wireframes, prototypes and designs
- Coordinating video shoots and photoshoots including location scouting, call sheet creation, talent management, expense handling, scripting and editing.
- Contributing to the planning and production of engaging content that is accurate, consistent, engaging and audience focused
- Contributing to the analysis of data insights related to content performance.
- Data Visualisation – create dashboards, visuals and reports to enhance communication of messages
As the successful candidate, you will be an established graphic designer who can also offer well developed video production skills.
Additional qualifications and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Design, Multimedia, Marketing or similar area
- Demonstrated experience working across the full spectrum of a digital role with a particular focus on content management
- Excellent multimedia production skills, including graphic design, video filming, editing and photography production
- Design skills using the Adobe suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and illustrator)
- Experience working with a Content Management System and updating web content
- Experience with Data viz platform, Digital Asset Management software and analytics and A/B testing to shape content and drive traffic
Closing Date: Tuesday 22 October 2019
Unit: Marketing & Communications
Full Time Equivalent: Full Time 1.0 FTE
Classification: VicHealth Grade D
Remuneration: $85,038-94,969 (plus superannuation and other benefits)
How to apply:
Applications must include a cover letter and a current resume.
Please refer to the position description to view the associated qualifications and experience associated with the position.
The cover letter must include why the applicant feels they are suitable for the position, and also address the Key Selection Criteria from the Position Description.
Please also include a link to your graphic design portfolio and examples of your own original work (ie., no stock images or clip art) as well as a short demo reel showcasing your video production capabilities.
Applications can be submitted here:
The successful applicant may be required to undertake a Police Check.
For further information about the role, please contact Millie Perry, People & Culture on (03) 9667 9042.
VicHealth is committed to ensuring appointments represent the diversity of our community. Women, Indigenous people, people with disability, young people and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Job Type
For further information
- Millie Perry