Exciting entry level opportunity! Mahlab are on the lookout for the best and the brightest who are keen to join our fast-paced agency and kick off their digital marketing career.
Mahlab is an independently owned content and communications agency that works with some of the world’s most dynamic brands.
We’re a team of writers, journalists, strategists, designers, social media experts, and PR folk famous for content and communications programs.
We’re on the lookout for the best and the brightest who are keen to join a fast-paced agency to kick off their career and gain as much experience as possible.
This role will have you working on everything digital marketing, content amplification, data and analytics. You will be keen to get involved in managing digital projects and working closely with both internal teams and clients.
Ideally, you will have a digital marketing degree, be hardworking, curious and love to get stuck in. Everything else, we will teach you.
What we look for
- You’ve got great written and verbal communications skills – you also don’t mind dealing with a number or two
- You understand that the devil is in the detail
- You are curious about everything and have a hunger to learn
- You’ve got a handle on your time management and know how to hit a deadline
- You are a self starter who takes initiative – a ‘DIY’ kind of person
In return you will join a team that cares about your success – we’ll give you a mentor, buddy and manager to help support your career growth.
Why it’s pretty good here
- We’re close to public transport links
- We’re slap bang in the middle of Balmain’s coffee strip
- We develop talent in a nurturing and supportive environment
- We have a super strong team culture and offer flexible working conditions
- You get access to a a variety of wellness programs
- There’s an annual free flu vaccine
- Everyone gets a learning and development training allowance
- You can access a variety of discounts through our Employment Hero HR platform
- We celebrate Office Dog Fridays and boast a very active social committee!
Please send your application including a CV and covering letter through the link below.
Check us out: www.mahlab.co
Mahlab is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, gender identity, colour, race, religion, national origin, disability, or any other protected status recognised under applicable law.
- Job Type
- 45,000 - 50,000