We’re on the lookout for the best and the brightest who are keen to join a fast-paced agency to kick off their copywriting career and gain as much experience as possible.
Entry-level content creation and copywriting role
Mahlab is a content and communications agency that works with some of the world’s most dynamic brands.
We’re a big team of creative communicators: that’s writers, strategists, graphic designers, social and multi- media experts, media relations gurus, web developers, videographers, UX designers and more!
And we are all famous for #workthatworks
We’re on the lookout for the best and the brightest who are keen to join a fast-paced agency to kick off their career and gain as much experience as possible. This role will have you supporting our content team to produce long and short-form content, both written and visual, static and multimedia, on a wide range of topics.
You don’t have to have any industry experience but if you would like to join our Mahlab team, you’ll need to be hardworking, curious and love to get stuck in. Everything else, we will teach you.
What we look for:
- A degree in journalism, communications, or media
- Great communications skills
- A passion for telling stories, whether through words, images or video
- Curiosity and a hunger to learn
- Knowing how to hit a deadline
- Being a self starter who takes initiative – a ‘DIY’ kind of person.
What you’ll get in return:
- A team that cares about your success – we’ll give you a mentor, buddy and manager to help support your career growth
- Flexible working environment with hybrid working
- Investment in your training and development
- Office Dog Fridays.
Why it’s pretty good here:
- We’re close to public transport links
- We’re slap bang in the middle of Balmain’s coffee strip
- We develop talent in a nurturing and supportive environment
- Wellness Employee Assistance Program – Free, confidential and independent support
- Free flu vaccinations
- Gifts & celebration of birthdays, one-, three- and five-year work anniversaries
- A variety of discounts available through our Employment Hero HR platform
- An active social committee with regular activities and catch ups
All applicants must send their CV along with a cover letter to be considered.
Mahlab is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, gender identity, colour, race, religion, national origin, disability, or any other protected status recognised under applicable law.
Check us out at mahlab.co
- Job Type
- $45,000 - $50,000 + Super
For further information
- Andrea Hart